Villa for rent from £ 644/day in TivoliName/Address: Villa Ripoli
The many panoramic Travertine terraces, the 14 x 7 meter swimming pool with a large children’s shallow water area, and exceptional views of Rome and surrounding hillside villages are only some of the amazing features that make Villa Ripoli a memorable retreat in the vicinity of Rome.
The main floor has a kitchen with fireplace, breakfast room, pantry, dining room with table for 14 people living room with fireplace, library and music room, powder room and one bedroom and bathroom ensuite.
The living room, dining room, music room, and kitchen all open to Travertine terraces.
- 3 Double bedrooms with en suite bathtub/*shower
- 1 king size bed and en suite shower and bathtub – this room claims an original fresco on the wall and access to a terrace.
- The Trophy room: One king size bed and en suite bathtub/shower.
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- 3 panoramic view terraces
- Private swimming pool with shallow area
- Dishwasher & washing machine
- Laundry & pressing room
- Stereo CD player
- Wifi internet connection
- Satellite TV
- Outdoor walking path
- Tennis courts nearby
- Paragliding school nearby.
Terms & ConditionsVilla Conditions
- Capacity: The property comfortably sleeps 12 persons.
- Security deposit: Please enquire.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: Linen and towels are included in the rental price.
Please note that pool towels are not included.
- Energy costs: Included in the rental price.
- Pets are accepted.
- End of stay cleaning: Please enquire.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning