House for rent from € 66/day in RomeName/Address: Via Costabella, 26
With a stay at House Eden in Rome (Vatican), you'll be minutes from RAI Headquarters and close to St. Peter's Basilica. This apartment is close to Roman Forum and Colosseum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM Check-out time is 10 AM
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.