This beautiful villa was built between 1647 and 1649 and was owned by marquises and princes. The current owner is an Italian princess. The villa has had special guests including kings and popes. At the end of the second world war, the villa was a secret headquarters of the Americans. Today, the villa and the private park of 40 acres owned by a noble family with great passion all maintenance to its former glory. Guests may make use of the entire park. The villa is located between Anzio and Nettuno and the city of Rome is easily accessible. The center of Nettuno is a 15-minute walk away. The villa has a total of 24 cozy apartments and villas in this particular sample the atmosphere of a place with lots of history. The sea is 120 meters away and the beach is accessed via a private tunnel for the guests of the villa.
The position on the map may not be accurate