Apartment for rent from € 37/day in Castel GandolfoName/Address:
The studio is located on the first floor of a building within a family compound but it has its independent entrance. With 35 m square, it's spacious to host max 4 guests.
The bus stop is just a few steps away from the studio and it brings you to the "Ciampino Airport" in 10 minutes, to the Rome Metro Station "Anagnina" in 25 minutes and to Anzio beach in 35 minutes. While it is only 15 to 20 minutes walk to the train station that brings you directly to the "Rome Termini Central Station" and "Rome Tuscolana Station" by commuter train in 27 minutes.
The studio provides a good measure of privacy since it is independent. It is fully furnished with TV, kitchen (stoves, fridge, freezer, cutlery, plates and glasses), bathroom with bathtub, washing machine, queen-size bed for 2 people and sofa bed for 2 additional people. Terrace view to the street and the golf course nearby. Don't worry about bed linen and towels as we will provide them. Free WIFI is also available.
Although we will give our guests their privacy, but if they need us for anything, we can still be reached easily as my family and I live right on the second floor of the same building of the studio.
The studio is also well connected to other very interesting sites to explore such as the Pope’s Summer House, Anzio and Torvaianica beach, as as well as other Roman Castles towns such as Frascati, Nemi, Rocca di Papa, Albano, Marino, Ariccia and Genzano. These places known as Roman's Medieval towns and many find them as hidden gems in the Rome surroundings.
Public transportation details:
- Train (27 minutes to "Termini" and "Tuscolana" Station in Rome) - Ticket: € 2,10
- Bus "Cotral" (10 minutes to Ciampino airport and 25 minutes to Rome Metro Station line A, Anagnina) - Ticket: € 1,30
To Castel Gandolfo and Albano Laziale:
- Bus interconnection "Schiaffini" (10 minutes to historical center of Castel Gandolfo) – Ticket: € 0,80
To Torvaianica and Anzio beach:
- Just a few steps away to Bus "Cotral" stop that brings you to Anzio beach in 35 minutes.
- 10 minutes walk to Bus "Cotral" stop that brings you to Torvaianica beach in 30 minutes.
Please take into consideration that the travel time mentioned above are in estimation as it always depends on the traffic intensity.