House for rent from € 48/day in CasperiaName/Address: Lavanda
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
The Lavanda apartment is located in an old stone farmhouse from 1800 with 3 other holiday apartments 60 km from Rome and 4 km from Casperia, one of the most beautiful medieval borghi in the Sabina region. The agriturismo is situated at an elevation of 600 metres and consists of 7 hectares with olive trees, vineyards, orchards and chestnut forests. The organic products offered by the agriturismo include olive oil and wine. Lavanda's interior boasts a pleasant ambience and the design is light and spacious with nice warm colours. The shared garden and swimming pool offer a breathtaking panorama of Monti Cimini al Soratte. The agriturismo offers warm hospitality in a fantastic location and is perfect for a relaxing holiday surrounded by nature.
LayoutGround floor: (Livingroom(Double bed, TV), Open plan kitchen(oven, fridge freezer), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet, bidet)) heating(central), garden(shared with other guests ), garden furniture, BBQ, parking, swimmingpool(shared with other guests , 10 x 5 m., opened from Jun upto and including Sep)
- Deposit: € 100 (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 30
- Pets: Max. 1; € 25/Stay (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Required to rent, € 15 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Included
- Kitchen linen: Included
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: May - Sep: Included; Oct - Apr: € 10/night
- Wifi: Free (Near the accommodation)
- Tourist tax: No
- Breakfast: € 5/person/night
- Cot: € 30/stay
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 15 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided