House for rent from € 60/day in CasperiaName/Address: Arancio
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Apartment Arancio is located in an old stone farmhouse from 1800 with three other holiday apartments about 60 km from Rome and 4 km from Casperia, one of the most beautiful medieval borghi in the Sabina district. The agritourismo is located at an elevation of 600 m and consists of 7 hectares with olive trees, vineyards, orchards and chestnut forests. The organic products offered by the agritourismo are olive oil and wine. The interior of Arancio is charming, light and spacious, and the furnishings are done in warm colours. The communal garden with swimming pool offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the Monti Cimini al Soratte. It is a hospitable agritourismo in a beautiful location and is perfect for a relaxing holiday in the midst of nature.
LayoutGround floor: (Livingroom(Double sofa bed, TV), Open plan kitchen(oven, fridge freezer), Bedroom(Double bed), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet, bidet)) heating(central), garden(shared with other guests ), garden furniture, BBQ, parking, swimmingpool(shared with other guests , 10 x 5 m., opened from Jun upto and including Sep)
- Deposit: € 100 (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 30
- Pets: Max. 1; € 25/Stay (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Required to rent, € 15 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Included
- Kitchen linen: Included
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: May - Sep: Included; Oct - Apr: € 10/night
- Wifi: Free (Near the accommodation)
- Tourist tax: No
- Breakfast: € 5/person/night
- Cot: € 30/stay
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 15 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided