Villa for rent from £ 135/day in Sant'Agata FeltriaName/Address: Villa Adriano
The house offers a quiet refuge, far from the frenetic rhythms of city life.
The house is located in proximity to Sant'Agata Feltria, a beautiful town of the Montefeltro, a territory rich in history, art and traditions.
The villa is set on three floors: on the ground floor there is a living room with dining room and direct access to the veranda, a charming kitchen, and a bathroom with shower.
The first floor consists of: two double bedrooms, one of which with en suite bathroom, shower, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
A staircase in the kitchen leads to the lower floor, with a laundry room, an utility room and a garage.
Roam around the spacious garden, take a dip in the 10 x 5 swimming pool or enjoy a BBQ with friends on the outdoor terrace boasting stunning views.
- TV and DVD player
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Electric kettle
- Drying rack
- Iron and ironing board
- Fans, sunbeds and sun umbrellas
- Outdoor tables and chairs
- Portable barbecue
- Cot with sheets and highchair available upon request.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: £300.
This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Services included: water, electricity, gas for kitchen use.
- Final clean: Included.
- A weekly change of linens and towels is included.
- Heating: Chargeable during the off season.
- Tourist tax: To pay directly to the owner.
- Pets are not allowed at the property.
- Swimming Pool: Open between May and September.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Walkable Restaurant
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting