House for rent from € 113/day in AmalfiName/Address: Via Dei Curiali 4
When you stay at Sharon House in Amalfi, you'll be in the historical district and minutes from Cloister of Paradise and Cathedral of Amalfi. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Ancient Arsenals of the Amalfi Republic and Amalfi Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the bed & breakfast's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, an elevator (lift), and coffee/tea in the lobby. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 2 PM Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed during November, December, January, February, and March.