Villa for rent from € 163/day in TraniName/Address:
Villa Sanvito is a **historic and prestigious patronal Villa** founded in the second half of the 800, a few kilometers from **Trani**, an enchanting Apulian city, known for the Cathedral located by the sea, and its gorgeous **beaches**. The villa enjoys a **fantastic panoramic position**, exalting the authentic and spectacular natural scenario of the Murgia. Finely furnished with authentic and antique furnishing, Villa Sanvito reaches a covering surface area of over 500msq, with the possibility to welcome up to **10 guests in 5 comfortable bedrooms.**
This **prestigious villa** develops on two floors. The ground floor welcomes an ample living room with fireplace, sofas and armchairs, relaxing area and a majestic dining area with table welcoming 10 guests, annexed to a beautifully furnished kitchen in stone, refined with typical ceramics and Apulian crafted plates.
The kitchen offers a **rare exemplar of a functioning wooden brick oven inside the living ambience.** Fulfilling the ground floor, we find an ample bathroom with antechamber, furnished with premium quality sanitaries. As you walk up the historic stairs of Villa Sanvito, guests get access to the first floor. The first floor welcomes the night time area whom is subdivided in two distinct areas.
On this first floor we find the first master bedroom (east side of the Villa), a second bedroom with single bed and ensuite furnished bathroom with shower. The central part of the first floor welcomes a third bedroom furnished for the young adults with three single beds, including a gaming area with gaming consol, TV/DVD and gym equipment. Finally, on the first floor we can find a fourth master bedroom (western side), a fifth bedroom with two single beds and a bathroom with bathtub and shower.
The outdoor of Villa Sanvito offers its guests a **magnificent garden**, enriched by century old trees and a vast greenery, recalling the traditional vegetation of the Murgia of Bari.
At the back of the villa, imersed between the century old olive trees, finds space in an area finely fenced guaranteeing the maximum security for the young ones, welcoming a **large private infinity pool with salty water filtering systems** (14x7mtrs) with a round appendix with diameter of 6 mtrs, ideal for children. On the sides of the pool, we find a large pavilion equipped with ample dining table and seating, allowing guests to concede themselves a delicious meal underneath the shadows of the trees during hot summer nights.
Villa Sanvito is the optl solution for families, also large ones whom wish to experience a holiday themed by tranquility and relax, in this magical place of Puglia, yet to be discovered.
**Services and Characteristics:**
* Living area with sofas, armchairs, TV corner, and fireplace
* Dining area with ample table in wood welcoming 12 guests
* Kitchen in stone, beautifully furnished, with woodenbrick oven
* Furnished bathroom with shower and adjacent small storage area
* Master Bedroom (east side)
* Single bedroom with single bed
* Furnished bathroom with shower
* Jolly Bedroom with three single beds and an area equipped gaming console, TV/DVD and gym equipment.
* Master Bedroom (west side)
* Double Bedroom with two single beds
* Furnished Bathroom with bathtub and shower
* Private Infinity Pool equipped with sunbeds and sun-chairs - (14x7mtrs – salty water filtering system and children’s area of 6msq – 0,7 to 2,5mtrs deep)
* Pavilion equipped with outdoor dining table and seating
* Outdoor cooking area with BBQ and cooking/working space
* Pinewoods with beautiful century old trees
* Fenced off property, with garden reaching a surface area of 10000msq
**Please Note – Extra Fees to pay upon arrival:**
_Weekly Fees:_ EUR 200
_Deposit:_ EUR 500 with Credit Card
_Heating:_ EUR 200 weekly – Mandatory from 1st November till 30th April
_Electricity:_ the price includes 300Kw use – additional use will come at a cost of €0,30 per Kw/h
_Child Bed_ (If Applicable): **free**
_Late Check-in_ (For arrivals between 8pm to 11pm): EUR 50