Villa for rent from € 153/day in MonopoliName/Address:
Villa Padronale in Carenza is a **prestigious villa** dating back to the end of the 19th century, themed by a Neoclassical and Liberty style. The villa arises inside the refined Villa Carenza Complex with **private pool**, immersed in the lush vegetation on the hills of Monopoli.
This historic holiday home offers the highest level of comfort, and with its **breathtaking affresco’s** it is a perfect fusion between luxury and tradition.
The ground floor of Villa Padronale welcomes an ample living room that looks over the outdoor private patio, for exclusive use of the Villa’s guests. Moving further we find a bedroom with two single beds, an ample bathroom with shower and a fully equipped kitchen. Through a majestic staircase we reach the first floor, whom welcomes 3 bedrooms (where an additional single bed may be added), a furnished bathroom with shower and Hydro-jets bathtub, and lastly we find the laundry room. Through the same staircase we get further access to a gracious and ample panoramic terrace with beautiful view overlooking the countryside of Monopoli reaching the sea.
Century old Olive trees, Fruit trees, and an authentic Italian garden enrich the 8 hectares of countryside where the beautiful Villa Carenza complex finds home. On the outdoors we will find a designed area for the children and a **gorgeous pool** (24x9mt) to share with the other apartments of the Villa Carenza Complex.
Villa Padronale is the perfect choice for families with small children or groups of friends whom desire to stay in the Apulian countryside in a historic mansion without giving up on the modern comforts.
Villa Carenza offers its guests 6 other beautiful and independent apartments: the Villa Carenza complex we find:
1. The Tavernetta (4 sleeps) is an open space ambience, characterized by an ample and traditional barrel vaults in tuff. An actual loft of which the night-time area, furnished with a comfortable queen size bed, is situated on a higher level mezzanine looking over the living room.
2. The Meridiana (6+2 Sleeps) is an apartment situated on the ground floor, completely restructured with a rustic theme, with barrel vaults made of Apulian tuff.
3. The Veranda Ovest (6+2 Sleeps) is an ample and modern apartment situated on the side West of the Villa complex. Furnished with all comforts, welcoming guests through a gracious wooden terrace that gives access to the living area.
4. The Veranda Est (4+2 Sleeps) is a modern and quite ample apartment situated on the side East of the Villa complex. Furnished with all comforts, welcoming guests through a gracious wooden terrace that gives access to the living area.
5. The Suite Bassa and the Suite Alta (4 Sleeps) are two lovely suites, furnished each with their own Master bedroom and by an ample private outdoor area, equipped with outdoor living lounge and sun-beds.
On the interior of Villa Carenza, also referred to as Masseria, we find an elegant reception area, adjacent to the pool, which is closed on days of parties or other planned social events.
**Services and Characteristics**
The apartment, located on the ground floor, hosts:
Ample living room, with a view looking over the outdoor patio
* Dining room
* Fully furnished Kitchen with dishwasher
* Bedroom with 2 single beds (joinable if necessary)
* Furnished bathroom with shower
On the First floor we find:
* 3 bedrooms, of which one with an additional single bed
* Living area with armchairs and sofas, and with a breathtaking outlook of the back of Villa Carenza
* Furnished bathroom with shower and hydromassage bathtub.
**Outdoor communal area**
* Pool (24x9mtrs – 1 to 3 mtrs deep) open all year long, shared with other guests – in case of social gatherings or party events the pool area will be limited to the opening hours, established by the management.
* Sun-beds, sun chairs, and dining table close by the pool
* Magic Pinewoods with century old trees, and children playground
* Cooking area with shared BBQ
* It is possible to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner (only on request)
**Please Note – Extra Fees to pay upon arrival:**
_Weekly Fees:_ EUR 150
_Deposit:_ EUR 500 with Credit Card
_Heating:_ EUR 4,30 / m3-GPL – Mandatory from 1st November till 30th April
_Electricity:_ the price includes 150Kw use – additional use will come at a cost of €0,30 per Kw/h
_Child Bed_ (If Applicable): **free**
_Late Check-in_ (For arrivals between 8pm to 11pm): EUR 25
_Pet Fee_ (On Request): EUR 150 + Extra Deposit EUR 500