House for rent from € 129/day in MonopoliName/Address:
In the heart of the most authentic Puglia, surrounded by dry-stone walls and centennial Olive trees that reigns the panorama, arises this beautiful Trulli complex with Private Pool. Trullo Due Ulivi, a holiday home gently immersed in the core of the d’Itria Valley’s countryside, close by the provincial roads of Alberobello-Monopoli.
The Trulli cones have been recently renovated, making great use of the local raw material, respecting in full the traditional criteria of the Trulli architecture: remained intact is the beauty of the original structure that develops horizontally, and of remarkable beauty is the aesthetic perspective of Trullo Due Ulivi.
When entering the Trulli, we find a majestic Trulli cone with visible dry-stone, welcoming a petit dining area and living room with Satellite TV corner. Annexed to the Head-Trullo, we fin a fully furnished kitchenette, underneath a smaller Trullo. Moving forward, we get access to a furnished bathroom with shower and completed with sanitary.
Even more, from the Head Trullo we get access to the Head Master bedroom, obtained from a third Trullo with lime-stone in view and ample enough o welcome an extra bed or Baby-cot, furnished with en-suite bathroom. Embellished by a stone-arch, is the second bedroom with two single beds (joinable if needed). On the outside, we find a laundry area equipped with washing machine.
The surrounding outdoor area of Trullo Due Ulivi is embellished by green grass, fenced by greenery and dry-stone walls. On the green field of grass arise two immense and iconic Olive Trees, where you may enjoy moments of pure relax underneath the shadowing of the Centennial Olive trees.
Making the outdoor area even more luxurious is the Private Pool, for exclusive use of Trullo Due Ulivi’s guests, with hydro-massage and sun chairs and sun-beds all around, the ideal location to savor tasteful aperitifs in the open air. Adjacent to the green lawn, we find a wooden pavilion equipped with table and in stone seating, allowing guests to dine outdoors surrounded by Nature.
Still untouched by men, Nature has preserved its true authentic beauty: the space surrounding Trullo Due Ulivi, surrounded by hundreds of Olive Trees, Almond and other Fruit Trees that grow undisturbed with neighboring dry-stone walls and the red colored grounds.
Trullo Due Ulivi is the ideal solution for whom, on vacation, wishes to enjoy tranquility and absolute peace, kindly gifted by mother nature, key figure of this Apulian heaven on earth
Services and Characteristics:
• Ample living/dining area, with sofas, Satellite-TV corner, and Fireplace (Thermal)
• Fully Furnished Kitchen and dining area
• Furnished Bathroom with sanitary and Shower
• Master bedroom with en-suite Bathroom
• Double bedroom with two single beds
• Private Pool (8x4 meters – 1 to 1,70 meters deep)
• Wooden Pavillion equipped with lunch table and in stone seating
• Olive trees and Fruit trees groove (Exclusively for Guests)
NB – Extra Fees to pay on arrival:
• Final Cleanings: €100 per week
• Heating: €150 per week - mandatory during the winter months
• Deposit: €500 with Credit Card
• Electricity: the price includes 150Kw use – additional use will come at a cost of €0,30 per Kw/h
• Late Check-in €50 (for check-ins after 8pm)