House for rent from € 263/day in ConversanoName/Address:
Masseria Tarsia Incuria fuses harmoniously the **traditional country house, also referred to as “Masseria”**, and the modern comfort of the **ample private pool.** Located in the countryside of Conversano, the Masseria, arising in the 1700th, has been furnished with great taste, referring back to the traditional pavement in stone and the details found in the antique walls in living stone. The Masseria reaches a surface area of 300msq, developing on three levels, and **may welcome up to 10 guests.**
The ground floor hosts a dining area; a fully furnished kitchen; a furnished bathroom with shower and an office room with potential to welcome an additional sleeping space. The ground floor is mainly taken over by the majestic living room enriched by a historic fireplace, comfortable sofas and velvet armchairs, traditional seating in stone and billiard table
On an intermediary floor, we find a second cooking area, specific for breakfast, furnished with a traditional kitchen and an ample fireplace. On the first floor, we find the sleeping area, made out of two master bedrooms each with furnished en-suite bathrooms; moving on, a bedroom with two single beds; an additional single bedroom (with potential to add an additional bed) and finally furnished bathroom.
From a small corridor, gives you access to an **ample outdoor terrace** that looks over the Pinewoods Park as well as the private pool, where guests can catch sun lovely sun or enjoy delicious lunches and dinners in the open air.
The outdoor area, adjacent to the ground floor, welcomes a **gracious wisteria pergola** with dining table and seatings in wrought iron, to dine in the maximum quiet.
Masseria Tarsia Incuria is surrounded by one hectar of vegetation, where we can find a **private pool**, embellished by green grass and furnished with outdoor living lounges.
**Absolute privacy and security** are guaranteed due to the surrounding dry stone walls fencing, immersed in **greenery untouched by men.**
Masseria Tarsia Incuria is a magical place lost in the mists of time of the D’Itria Valley, perfect for whom desires a holiday themed by tradition.
**Services and Characteristics**
* Majestic living room, in living-stone, furnished with a variety of sofas, and a beautiful fireplace, tv corner and an ample billiard.
* Dining area with large wooden table and a second chimney
* Bathroom for living area, furnished with shower
* Furnished kitchen
* Hallway area furnished with double sofa bed (on request)
* Kitchen and cooking area in stone, with gorgeous fireplace
* Breakfast table
* Master bedroom
* Bedroom with two single beds
* Furnished bathroom with shower
* Master bedroom with baby cot
* Furnished bathroom with bathtub
* Bedroom with one single bed, and additional bed (on request)
* Private Pool (10x5mtrs – 0,8 to 1,6 mtrs deep) equipped with sunbeds and sunchairs
* Beach umbrellas and outdoor lounges surrounding the pool
* Outdoor dining area, with dining table and seating
* Pinewoods with beautiful century old trees
* Masseria Tarsia Incuria reaches a surface area of 15000m2 – completely fenced off
**Please Note – Extra Fees to pay upon arrival:**
_Weekly Fees:_ EUR 150
_Deposit:_ EUR 500 with Credit Card
_Heating:_ EUR 100 weekly – Mandatory from 1st November till 30th April
_Electricity:_ the price includes 150Kw use – additional use will come at a cost of €0,30 per Kw/h
_Child Bed_ (If Applicable): **free**
_Late Check-in_ (For arrivals between 8pm to 11pm): EUR 50