Villa for rent from in MykonosName/Address: VILLA ILIOS
Truly breathtaking views of its blue surroundings transform Villa Ilios into a large and bright window to the Aegean.
The Villa displays a captivating combination of stone and white-washed surfaces, with light blue windows and doors creating a playful variation to the Cycladic cobalt blue.
Sitting outdoors is a must, as authentic Balinese furniture exude an exotic atmosphere and a spacious dining area entertains guests with beyond spaces expectations. The Villa’s swimming pool appears to be uniting with the sea below, while the wild garden, where cacti and lavender coexist, reinforces an overall feeling of seclusion and privacy.
The Villa’s interior picks up the Cycladic aesthetic and works it beautifully. White-washed stone walls and a modest fireplace echo the traditional, while the necessary blue touches are provided by pillows and small furniture. An old door turned coffee table joins the old with the new.
Each of the rooms plays up the white and blue theme, with all white compositions interrupted by blue themed works of art and paintings. In this way, the sea seems to be entering in every room, recreating a feeling of peacefully floating on the waves.
Living room with fireplace, dining area, fully equipped kitchen, screening room with separate TV , DVD and audio system.
• 1 Master Bedroom with ensuite bathroom, Jacuzzi, private terrace and sea view
• 1 double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, private terrace, garden view
• 1 twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom, private terrace, garden view
• Guest Suite: 2 Double bedrooms sharing a bathroom, private terrace and garden view, separate entrance
• Guest Room: 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, private terrace and garden view, separate entrance.
Sitting and lounging areas
Pool shower area
Dining area for 14 guests
Separate BBQ and dining area for 8 guests
Garden with olive and lemon grove
Change of Linen twice a week
Beyond Spaces Concierge