Villa for rent from € 250/day in RethymnonName/Address:
The premises have many things to offer from;
- BBQ area
- Olive gardens
- Grand Piano
- Small gym
- Ping pong table and spectacular views of the surrounding area.
We have provided lots of photographs to give you a clear idea of what the property looks like but below are some further details.
What does the villa have to offer you?
- Large outdoor space of 120 m² with a 33 m² swimming pool
- Enjoy you meals under the refreshing shade provided by a trellis
- Large living lounge with oak flooring and comfortable sofas
- A working piano to have some great fun together with
- Fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, range and dishwasher as well as a WC
- Garden to enjoy breakfast in with a view to the pool.
On the ground floor:
- One twin bedroom with oak flooring
- Ensuite bathroom and toilet
- Balcony with a view to the green garden.
- Two bedrooms (Twin room and Double)
- Two bathrooms with a toilet
- Endless view to the olive groves
- View of the sea and the green garden by the pool.
- Large jacuzzi
- Small gym
- Ping-pong table
- In a separate area, washing machine, dryer, ironing board & iron
- Sunbathe and enjoy the spectacular and clear view to the olive groves and the sea,
- BBQ facilities
- Sunset views
The village of is situated in the midst of olive groves with an endless view to the sea, full of Greek colors, narrow cobbled streets and never-ending bougainvillea plants, Venetian buildings and the blazons of the Kallergi family – evidence of a monumental era. In the best part of the village, the Kallergi villas await holidaymakers, offering a combination of the traditional Cretan hospitality with modern luxury and comfort.
Both villa Athena Kallergi & villa Nefeli are located next to the village’s square where there is a spacious parking area. In the square, one can also see parts of an old olive press with its large millstones.
The traditional village of Loutra was chosen to be one of five old villages of the area to be redeveloped. Traditional local stones have been used to reconstruct the village alleys which gives you a great path for your walk!
- Local bakery with fresh Cretan pastries just a 2 min walk from the villa.
- Regular transport into the centre of town
- There is a 24hour supermarket just 8mins away
- Local Tavern with Cretan cuisine
- Beautiful panoramic view of Rethymno. Xovoli Tavern is also available for delivery to the villa
- During the week a local artisans sell their local products very close to the villa.
At the entrance of the village and just a minute walk away is a public bus that passes every half an hour and gets you to the centre of Rethymno town or use his service for village hopping