Apartment for rent from € 55/day in AthensName/Address:
Welcome to the centre of Athens!!
In a few (key)words…
• 5th floor - top floor of the block of flats.
• Great view of the city (Likavittos Hill, Acropolis..).
• Very big balcony.
• Safe neighbourhood – very close to police station. Quiet street.
• Easy public transport access to most areas of Athens (metro, trolley, bus, tram).
• Spacious apartment (110m2).
• Very close to “Alsos Ilision” (about 30 acres park).
• Fully furnished.
* What about the house?
The apartment is on the top (5th) floor of a block of flats located in a quiet and very safe street in Athens. It is a fully furnished spacious (110m2 / 1184 sq ft) apartment, kept in good condition. It can accommodate 4-5 people (and of course many more with a little use of imagination!). It consists of two master bedrooms with double beds, a bathroom, an extra room which can be used as an office, a big living room (and dining room) and a fully equipped kitchen.
Perhaps it’s most striking feature is the big balcony along the apartment, which offers a breathtaking view of the Likavittos Hill and not only! I would highly recommend taking your meals or just relaxing there after a long day of tours. The penthouse is very sunny, cosy and of course..clean!
* What about the electronic equipment?
Fridge, oven, stove, Air-condition (in living room), ceiling fans in the bedrooms, various kitchen stuff (e.g. toaster, electric cattle), television equipped with DVD-player (I guess you won’t need Greek channels, but CNN News Channel is also provided), washing machine, electric iron, hair dryer.
* What about the location?
The penthouse is located some streets away from two of the most luxury hotels in Athens, Hilton and Divani Caravel Hotel. There are two Super Markets, a bakery, some restaurants and cafes, a pharmacy and a liquor store in a really close proximity, so you will have everything you need just around your corner!
As for the exploration of this beautiful historic city, here are some basic locations and the distances from the apartment:
• Syntagma Square 2.1km
• Nearest Metro Station (Evaggelismos) 1km
• Kolonaki Area (fashionable boutiques, restaurants, bars) 1.5km
• Acropolis 2.9km
• New Acropolis Museum 2.8km
• Byzantine Museum 1.1m
• Archaeological Museum 3.3km
• Benaki Museum 1.5km
• National Gallery 500m
• Athens International Airport 30km
* What about the transportation/ access?
Well, this is a very convenient area as it concerns its access by public transport. There are several bus stations and a trolley station within 200m, which will transfer you directly to Syntagma Station in 10minutes, while the nearest Metro station is just a kilometre away (around 10minutes on foot)!
Regarding your arrival/ departure:
- From Piraeus Harbor: With HSAP (train) and METRO it is just 9 stops (with a change in Monastiraki Station), but you can also use a car/ taxi (20 minutes on average).
- From Athens International Airport: Just 14 stops with the METRO (around 50 minutes).
***PS1: Of course fresh linen and towels will be provided!
Extra Offer: breakfast (toast, butter, greek honey & fruit jam) included!!
***PS2: I will be available on phone 24/7 in order to help you with any problems that may occur or even give you some useful tips for an unforgettable stay in Athens!
I can assure you that I have a good knowledge of many restaurants, bars, cafes and clubs etc, located in Athens and also in the suburbs, so you should not hesitate to ask for my recommendations!
In addition, a tourist guide, which I personally designed for you, will accompany you during your stay and provide you with useful information around Athens’ vivid lifestyle!!!
For any additional info you may need, do not hesitate to contact me :)
Thank you all, Thaleia V.