Villa for rent from in AntiparosName/Address: VILLA LETTA
Enwrapped in the wild beauty of its surroundings, Villa Letta astounds with its modern design. Facing Sifnos and Serifos, it emerges from the mountain in all its simplicity of form, while affording breathtaking views of the sea below. The outdoor areas have been designed with an eye to immersing in the landscape, with masterfully built sofas and a dining table to host exquisite lunches and dinners.
Fresh produce from the organic garden find their way to the table, with a chef preparing organic dishes of beyond spaces taste and quality. In the evening, once the sun has set, there is an outdoor home cinema, great for a stay in summer night. The swimming pool, a design feat, appears to evolve right at the edge, as if uniting with the sea and the horizon.
Exuding serenity and tranquility, this is a perfect place for yoga and relaxation. A health room has been specially created with a massage table and hamam facilities. The Villa’s interior is spacious and modern, with splashes of color and modern art creating visually pleasing interruptions to the white palette of the walls and floors.
The living room brings nature back in through a window looking onto the Aegean, while a second living room and an open plan kitchen with dining room create ample space for indulgence. The bedrooms follow a simple yet elegant aesthetic, with their handpicked fabrics and choice of furniture.
A modern living room with large windows looking onto the Aegean horizon and the pool. Two steps up you will fidn the second living/T.V. room.
Right side of entrance there is the dining room and open plan kitchen.
• 1 Double Bedroom with ensuite and its own balcony
• 1 Spacious Double Bedroom with ensuite bathroom, private terrace
• 1 Twin Bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a private terrace
Independent Guest Room
• 1 twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private patio
• Health room with hamam, massage table and soft lighting
• 1 Double Bedroom with its own patio and fabulous view which connect to the pool level, ensuite bathroom with ceiling made of glass that allows for the natural light to come in.
• Laundry and Staff room with ensuite bathroom
Dining and Sitting area, Pool, Bar, BBQ, Home grown organic garden
Outdoor Home Theatre
Daily Maid Service
Change of Linen Twice a week
Beyond Spaces Concierge Service