House for rent from £ 721/day in Saint Vincent du BoulayName/Address: Manoir Fardou
It offers luxury accommodation with all the facilities that you would expect.
The chateau is made up of 5 bedrooms: 4 double bedrooms each with a super king size bed and 1 bedroom for 2 to 4 guests with 2 king size bedroom.
There are 4 bathrooms and a TV room located on the first and second floor.
On the ground floor you will find a large kitchen/family room with huge chimney with room for up to 8 guests to enjoy dinner.
There is a comfortable sitting room, a study, and a big dining room for 14.
In the additional dependence of the chateau there is an attractive covered summer dining room with barbecue where up to 14 guests be comfortably accommodated for lunch or dinner: from this courtyard you can access the first floor loggia with another dining area.
The Chateau is set in a rural country area where the famous 'Calvados” and “cider” is produced as well as a lot of famous cheese including Camembert and Pont Levêque.
Enjoy a wonderful excursion to Deauville or Honfleur offering glorious beaches and attractive luxurious facilities, which are only 20 miles driving.
There is plenty to keep you busy at Manoir Fardou including shopping, casino, horse riding on the beach or in the country, 5 golf courses nearby and horse races.
Guests can also visit countless nearby historical sites such as Cathédrale de Lisieux (Sainte Thérèse), numerous chateaux and gardens and the “Memorial museum” of Caen and D-Day landing beaches only 45 miles away.
Terms & Conditions- Capacity: The property comfortably sleeps 10 adults or 8 and 4 children
- Security deposit: €1000 or £1000.
This is paid directly to the owner's bank account (by bank transfer) and must arrive at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
It will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: All linen and towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs: Included in the rental price in the summer.
Heating charged to expenditure in the winter and to be deducted from the security deposit: as a guide it costs approx €500 to heat the chateau for 1 week in the middle of winter.
- End of stay cleaning: Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
Extra cleaning is charged to the client if the property is not left as found on arrival.
- Arrival time: 5pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Internet: Wireless access.
- Pets: no pets allowed .
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- Contract: a full and detailed contract, provided by the owner, must be signed before a booking can be confirmed.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- All bedrooms en-suite