Chalet for rent from € 248/day in Saint Bon TarentaiseName/Address: Chalets de Courchevel
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
This apartment in this semi-detached chalet (ca.85m2), built in traditional style, simple and comfortable, stands in Courchevel 1550, an authentic village. Thec halet had 2 apartments in total. Courchevel belongs to the immensely big ski area 'Les Trois Vallées', and have much to offer on 5 different levels, whatever you looking for: chapels, picturesque chalets and lively streets. St-Bon and le Praz are the origin of Courchevel, traditional and pleasant. Then there is Courchevel 1550, good natured and perfect for families, Courchevel 1650 for the young and Courchevel 1850, the most elegant of the towns. Over 600 km slopes of the Trois Vallées, which you will find different forms of snow pleasure: BDD (cycling with 2 big wheels), snow rafting, snow motoring, quads, snow walks, trips with snow dog cars, night skiing, climbing and en ice carting, toboggan, snow surfing... and in the summer Courchevel even offer a multiple of outdoor activities: fishing, hiking, mountain biking, climbing, a swimming pool, etc. Courchevel: for dream holidays in the mountains in the heart of the biggest snow area in the world!
LayoutLivingroom(Double sofa bed), Open plan kitchen(oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator), bedroom(2x Single bed), bedroom(2x Single bed), bedroom(2x Single bed), bedroom(2x Single bed), bathroom(shower), bathroom(shower), WC, WC, balcony
- Deposit: € 750 returned 14 days after departure (The deposit must be paid on location by cheque or creditcard)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 216
- Pets: Max. 1; € 5/night (Permission for pets must be requested through the customer contact centre)
- Bed linen: Possible to rent per packet, € 10 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Included in the price when you rent a linen package
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Wifi: Free
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 0,99 /person/night
- Catering: Dinner possible (To order on arrival)
- Cot + High chair: € 10/night
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided