Apartment for rent from € 60/day in Le Grand BornandName/Address: Le Grand Bornand Chinaillon
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Le Grand Bornand Village, or Le Grand Bornand Chinaillon, is a ski resort in the Alps, 60 km east of Geneva and 150 km from Lyon. The Aravis ski arena offers 220 km of slopes. The charming centre of old Le Grand Bornand Village has a variety of shops and restaurants. You can stay at one of the many chalet style residences in the old village or in Chinaillon, 6 km from the village centre. The two ski areas are linked together. There are studios and apartments for 2 - 6 people. During the summer this is a wonderful region for hiking and ideal for mountain bikers as well. There is a large recreation centre in the middle of the old village, complete with a swimming pool. All the apartments are furnished and equipped with all the amenities. The apartments Village <400m are located up to 400 meters from the slopes, the Village Apartments> 400m are located from 400 meters and more. The apartments Chinaillon <400m are located up to 400 meters from the slopes and the apartments Chinaillon Chinaillon> 400m are 400 meters or more.
LayoutLivingroom(Double sofa bed), Kitchenette, Bedroom(Single bed, bunk bed or 2 single beds), Bathroom(bath or shower, washbasin, toilet), heating(central)
RemarksThe interior of the accommodation can differ slightly from the pictures. However, the level of comfort is as described
- Deposit: € 300 returned 14 days after departure (Upon your arrival, you wil have to leave a credit card number for the deposit)
- Cleaning: Possibility: € 80, or all cleaning needs to be done (sufficiently) by yourself
- Pets: Max. 1; € 60/Stay (Permission for pets must be requested through the customer contact centre)
- Bed linen: Possible to rent per packet, € 12 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 7 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: Not available
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 0,90 /person/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 12 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided