House for rent from £ 515/day in ChomeracName/Address: Chateau De Bouji
Halfway between Lyon and Marseilles, the Chateau catches the best of the continental and Mediterranean climates.
The property is an extremely elegant Château estate surrounded by 26 hectares of its own grounds with woodland, parkland, formal gardens, sunny terraces, barbecues and 2 heated swimming pools (one for the chateau and one shared amongst the cottages).
The ground floor consists of a large salon and dining room (seats 90) with open fireplaces, entrance hall kitchen and breakfast room.
There is satellite TV, a DVD player, HiFi and beautiful views over the grounds.
The kitchen is enormous and has all the facilities you could possibly need during your stay!
On the upper floors there are 13 large double rooms with en-suite or adjoining bathrooms.
Extra beds can be added to a number of the rooms to sleep up to 30 in the chateau itself.
In the grounds you will find a private heated swimming pool.
Its hidden location and 63 acres of wooded hillside provide a truly tranquil and private setting.
Also within the grounds are various terraces, a BBQ area, private garden and plenty of space for parking.
The cottages within the estate have their own private grounds and pool.
- 1 twin room - with own toilet and shared bathroom/shower
- 1 double room with two double beds and shared bathroom/shower with above
- 1 double room with two double beds and own bathroom/shower
- 1 double room with own bathroom/shower - this bedroom has an interleading bedroom with 1 double and 1 single bed and share the bathroom
- 1 double room with own bathroom/toilet - this bedroom has an interleading room with twin beds and share the bathroom.
- 7 double bedrooms all with ensuite bathroom
- One of these rooms has and extra two single beds and another has an extra single bed
- So in total rooms are 11 double rooms 1 twin and then two interleading rooms.
In the grounds of the Château there are three traditional Ardeche cottages, each with their own unique character and charm.
All cottages are furnished to a superior standard with a fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and washing machine.
The cottages each have their own private garden, patio and barbecue area, and access to a shared swimming pool set in formal gardens.
There is also a games room with a table-tennis table.
As the name suggests, le Pigeonnier is the original pigeon loft.
This cottage has a spectacular stone vaulted ceiling in the living room.
It is a large and spacious cottage which can sleep 8-10 guests.
- 1 double room with an extra single bed and own ensuite bathroom
- 1 double bed with an extra single bed and a shared bathroom
- 1 twin room shares bathroom with above.
- 1 double room with shared shower
- 1 single room shares bathroom with above.
A slightly smaller cottage, providing accommodation for 4 guests in a wonderfully converted barn that retains its imposing stone arch and characteristic oval windows.
- 1 double room with shared bathroom
- 1 twin room shares with above.
La Petite Ferme
This is the original farmhouse dating back to before 1750 which still retains its stone bread-oven and large open fireplace.
The Petite Ferme can accommodate 8 guests, with a playroom for the children and a large living area on the ground floor.
- 2 twin rooms with shared shower
- 1 double room with en suite bathroom.
- 1 double room with en suite bathroom.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: €2000 deposit.
Returned after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & Towels: €20 per person.
- Energy costs: Included.
- End of stay cleaning: Included, providing the chateau is left in reasonable condition.
- Arrival time: 4pm.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: Yes.
- Smoking: No.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Heated Pool
- Internet Access
- Pets Allowed
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting