House for rent from € 80/day in Champagny en VanoiseName/Address: Chalet Joly
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Champagny en Vanoise, a resort with numerous possibilities, has been welcoming its holiday makers with open arms since many years. The resort is situated at 1250 m altitude in the excellent ski region of La Plagne / Paradiski and is surrounded by magnificent nature. Amidst the mountains of the Savoie, on the edge of the National Park 'La Vanoise' : this is a charming location to spend a holiday with the family or friends. Chalet Joly (90 m) exudes a cosy atmosphere, created by the pretty open fire. Great to warm up after a cold winter day or only for the cosiness! This chalet also has a balcony with terrace, with magnificent views on the region with its rich colours. The chalet is located at 150 metres from the ski lift and 20 metres from the slope. There are many things to do after you walk out the door of your chalet. An excursion to the centre, a bite to eat in a cosy restaurant or letting your hair down in an après-ski bar - you definitely will not get bored here! Chalet Joly guarantees you a beautiful holiday to remember!
LayoutGround floor: (Bedroom(Double bed), Bathroom(bath with shower), WC) On 1st floor: (Kitchen(oven, microwave, dishwasher), Living/diningroom(TV(satellite), fireplace, DVD player, patio)) On 2nd floor: (Bedroom(2x Single bed), Bedroom(Double bed, washbasin), Bathroom(shower, washbasin), WC) On 3rd floor: (Bedroom(2x Single bed)) washing machine, balcony, heating(electric), patio, garden furniture, BBQ, parking, Cot(on request), high chair(on request)
- Deposit: € 300 (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
- Cleaning: Possibility: € 55, or all cleaning needs to be done (sufficiently) by yourself
- Pets: Max. 1; free of charge (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: For rent, € 12 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 3 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: May - Nov: € 8/night; Dec - Apr: € 13,76/night
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: Free
- Wood: Included
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 0,44 /person/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 12 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided