House for rent from £ 387/day in SersName/Address: Chateau De Seyres
It has been in the same family for several centuries.
A spectacular linden tree in its courtyard, the chateau, nestled in greenery, overlooks the valley and the woods.
The chateau is divided in to two self-contained wings: The Medieval wing and The Classical Wing.
The Medieval Wing
Located in the thirteenth century aisle attached to a lovely Roman church.
The wing has Split-levels with a South East aspect benefiting from morning sun and views over woodland and fields and also onto the leafy park.
The ground floor has a refined dining room with 17th century panelling.
The newly refurbed fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, small freezer, microwave, gas hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine) opens directly into the park with garden furniture and bbq on request.
There is a Flat-screen tv, wifi connection, dvd player, Music room with two grand pianos (Pleyel & Bluthner) and hi-fi system.
The bedrooms are located on the first floor:
- There is a suite of 2 bedrooms (1 double & 1 with twin beds (90 X190) for 4 people which has an en-suite which is shared between the two bedrooms within the suite.
- There is 1 triple bedroom (1 double bed (160x200) & 1 single bed 90X190).
- There is 1 double bedroom (140X190) and there is a bathroom which is shared with the triple room.
The Classical Wing
Located in the seventeenth century wing of the chateau.
The ground floor has a seventeenth century panelled dining room with fireplace and mullioned window overlooking the park.
There is also a sofa bed.
The living room next to the dining room can also be used as a bedroom.
It is decorated with antique furniture with French windows into garden.
- There is 1 double bedroom with twin beds (90X200) it can be converted to a big dormitory for the youngest children as there are up to 6 single beds and a bathroom.
- There is another double bedroom (140X190) and bathroom but the toilets are shared with the dormitory.
- There is also the Master bedroom with a double bed (160 x200) and an en-suite bathroom.
Terms & Conditions- Capacity - The chateau comfortably sleeps either 15 adults or 10 adults and 9 children.
- Security deposit: €500.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: €20 per person.
- Energy costs: Included in the rental price in the summer.
€300 in the winter.
- End of stay cleaning: €100.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Heated Pool
- Internet Access
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting
- Ground Floor Bed/Bath
- Chapel On Site