House for rent from £ 270/day in Saint SavinName/Address: Manoir De Trebuchet
The exquisite retreat is set along a long private country drive, surrounded on all sides by meadows, cornfields and the occasional grazing cattle.
Forming the centre of a courtyard of ancient barns and encircled by gardens and shrubs.
Manoir de Trebuchet offers a warm welcome to all who visit.
Manoir de Trebuchet sleeps 8 comfortably and offers the following accommodation:
- A large living Room and Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Bedroom
- Separate downstairs toilet
- Downstairs walk in shower
- A quiet upstairs reading area
- Mezannine Bedroom
- 2 Further Bedrooms
- 1st floor Bathroom and toilet.
Set in 32 acres of woodland, meadows and gardens, we offer complete privacy for you and your family.
The gardens are colourful and casual with tulips, wild narcissi, cosmos, roses, lillies, camelias, lavender and lilacs.
Filling the garden with a beautiful scent.
Eating outside during the day is a must.
There is a purpose built BBQ, outside tables and chairs tucked under the shade of the sumach trees.
We take great pride in our pool which is perfectly located just to the side of the main house.
The pool is surrounded by a natural stone walls on 3 sides and security fenced on the fourth.
The pool is heated and maintained each week to a high standard.
There is a large terraces affording plenty of room for sunbathing and relaxing.
Guest can take advantage of the comfortable pool side sun lounge chairs.
Each guest is given keys to the security gates, thus enabling peace of mind for children and all visitors.
Terms & ConditionsManoir De Trebuchet Terms
- Security deposit: £200.
The security deposit is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Weekly rentals only.
- Arrival time: After 16.
- Departure time: Before 10.
- Car parking: Ample available
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Smoking: Strictly No smoking please in house or immediate grounds.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool: Use of the pool is entirely at the Hirer’s own risk and should remain locked at all times unless an adult is present.
Covers to be replaced at night.
From time to time, general maintenance may be necessary.
Under no circumstances should any equipment/pumps/heaters etc be touched.
If you suspect a problem with the pool, please contact our Maintenance person named in the house book immediately.
- Keys: A set of keys will be provided on arrival.
House to be locked when guests are not at the property and returned as requested at the end of the stay.
Keys are provided for upstairs windows.
Please keep locked at all times when young children are present.
- The number of people staying at the property must not exceed those on your booking form.
- The accommodation must be left clean and in the same condition as found.
- Please adhere to our refuse notes in the house.
- Any breakages should be reported and we reserve the right to charge for any non-trivial damage.
- The use of accommodation and amenities is entirely at the Hirer’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, loss or damage to the Hirer or the Hirer’s companions or guests.
- Gardening/lawn maintenance will occasionally be undertaken during guests stay.
- There is no land line, please ensure you have a mobile phone with you.
- Swimming Pool
- Heated Pool