House for rent from £ 215/day in BougneauName/Address: Chateau St Surin
Enjoy a self-catered holiday in the sunny and warm climate of South Western France.
The Chateau St Surin has 8 bedrooms to sleep up to 16 guests.
On the ground floor there is a salon with piano, satellite freeview TV, a snooker room with full sized table, a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen.
There is also a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and a further shower room.
On the first floor (bedroom floor) there are 5 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms.
Each bedroom has its own bathroom, there are 6 en-suites and 2 seperate bathrooms altogether.
The house is well appointed with all modern conveniences, the kitchen having electric cooker, gas hob, microwave, washing machine, dish washer, fridges and freezer as well as kettle, coffee machine, toaster, iron and hair dryer.
There are cots, Sat.
TV, CD/radio, internet connection and bicycles available for hire.
All linen, house towels, kitchen towels and utilities are included in the rental.
We do ask you to bring pool and beach towels.
Outside the chateau has its own private parkland, swimming pool and BBQ with decked eating area.
The swimming pool is surrounded by a 1.
4 meter high wall with a self closing gate, safe for children from 2 to 8 years old.
There are a full 8 acres of parkland for you to explore.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: €600 for the chateau, €1000 if one books the whole estate.
This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price, and are changed once a week.
Guests must provide their own pool towels.
- Energy costs: Included except oil fired central heating which is charged at cost.
- End of stay cleaning: Guests are expected to leave the property clean and tidy.
Cleaning products and facilities are all provided.
Guests can request a cleaning service at €12 per hour.
- Arrival time: 5pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: Please enquire.
- Owners: Please note that the owners live on site but keep themselves completely to themselves (and do not share pool, facilities etc).
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting
- Games Room
- Ground Floor Bed/Bath
- Wheelchair Access
- Chapel On Site
- Bicycles Provided
- Wedding Venue
- Conference Venue