House for rent from £ 161/day in BougneauName/Address: Etables St Surin
Enjoy a self-catered holiday in the sunny and warm climate of South Western France.
“The Stables” is a superb property which has recently been renovated to provide first rate accommodation equipped to a very high standard.
The property was originally part of the stabling for the estate, with the tower being grooms' accommodation, and many charming original features have been retained.
The Etables St Surin can sleep 12 guests in 6 bedrooms and enjoys spacious living areas, separate fully equipped kitchen and open-plan dining room.
There are two en-suite doubles, a further double and three twin bedrooms, with a total of four bathrooms.
Two of the rooms are large enough to act as family rooms with extra single beds meaning the house can sleep up to 14 with 2-4 extra children sharing.
Extra single beds above the normal 12 person set up are charged at 100 Euros.
The house is well appointed with all modern conveniences, the kitchen having electric cooker, gas hob, microwave, washing machine, dish washer, fridges and freezer as well as kettle, coffee machine, toaster, iron and hair dryer.
There are cots, satellite TV, CD/radio, internet connection and bicycles available for hire.
All linen, house towels, kitchen towels and utilities are included in the rental.
We do ask you to bring pool and beach towels.
Outside the property has its own private parkland, swimming pool and BBQ with decked eating area.
Half a hectare of grass and trees provide natural shade and a safe area for children to play.
There are a full 8 acres of parkland on the estate.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: €400 for the Etables, €1000 if one books the whole estate.
This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price, and are changed once a week.
Guests must provide their own pool towels.
- Energy costs: Included except oil fired central heating which is charged at cost.
- End of stay cleaning: Guests are expected to leave the property clean and tidy.
Cleaning products and facilities are all provided.
Guests can request a cleaning service at €12 per hour.
- Arrival time: 5pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: Please enquire.
- Owners: Please note that the owners live on site but keep themselves completely to themselves (and do not share pool, facilities etc).
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting
- Ground Floor Bed/Bath
- Wheelchair Access
- Chapel On Site
- Bicycles Provided