House for rent from £ 134/day in BelluireName/Address: Domaine St Surin
Enjoy a self-catered holiday in the sunny and warm climate of South Western France.
Le Domaine once housed the press for producing wine and cognac on the Chateau estate and this only ceased in the 1950s.
The Domaine St Surin can sleep up to 10 guests in 5 double bedrooms.
On the ground floor there is an airy modern kitchen with breakfast bar, a dining room, gallery, and a large living room with satellite freeview TV.
There are 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom and a WC.
On the first floor there are 3 twin bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
The house is well appointed with all modern conveniences, the kitchen having electric cooker, gas hob, microwave, washing machine, dish washer, fridges and freezer as well as kettle, coffee machine, toaster, iron and hair dryer.
There are cots, satellite TV, CD/radio, internet connection and bicycles available for hire.
All linen, house towels, kitchen towels and utilities are included in the rental.
We do ask you to bring pool and beach towels.
Doors lead to a covered terrace and on to the patio surrounding the swimming pool which is 4.
5 x m and is 1 - 1.
77 m deep.
The pool has a safety alarm for peace of mind.
There is a barbecue with decked eating area and over a half a hectare of grass and trees providing natural shade and a safe area for children to play.
The pool is fitted with a French regulation alarm system for the safety of children.
There are a full 8 acres of parkland on the estate.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: €400 for the domaine, €1000 if one books the whole estate.
This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price, and are changed once a week.
Guests must provide their own pool towels.
- Energy costs: Included except oil fired central heating which is charged at cost.
- End of stay cleaning: Guests are expected to leave the property clean and tidy.
Cleaning products and facilities are all provided.
Guests can request a cleaning service at €12 per hour.
- Arrival time: 5pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: Please enquire.
- Owners: Please note that the owners live on site but keep themselves completely to themselves (and do not share pool, facilities etc).
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Wine Tasting
- Ground Floor Bed/Bath