House for rent from £ 707/day in TrementinesName/Address: Chateau De Vezins
On the ground floor all 7 main reception rooms open out on to the surrounding gardens.
The reception rooms include:
- The Grand Entry Hall has a double staircase and colonnades.
- The Baron's Grand Dining Hall with huge fireplace.
- Louis XVI gilded sitting room, perfect for afternoon tea (or champagne).
- Talleyrand's Office for those who need to stay in touch with the outside world (computer, wifi, copier & printer).
- Pool/Snooker room, perfect for a game and a cognac.
- Music Lounge, Napoleon style sitting room with gilded and painted wall decor and a baby grand piano.
- Winter Lounge with plasma TV, comfortable seating and ceiling to wall paintings.
- The kitchen has 2 pantry rooms and comes fully equipped with: microwave, 2x fridges, freezer, hob, grill/oven, washing and drying machines, dishwasher.
- The medieval library.
- The new cocktail room with fabulous whisky collection.
Upstairs the 6 main bedrooms sleep up to 11 adults and 3 infants.
All the bedrooms are spacious and have brand new mattresses, bed linen and towels.
Each has its own authentic decor and furniture.
- Marie-Antoinette with double king poster bed, en suite child bedroom, double bathroom and 2 walk-in wardrobes.
- Imperatrice Josephine with king-size 4-poster bed, en suite bathroom.
- Marquise de Pompadour with king-size 4-poster bed, en suite bathroom.
- Mme de Maintenon's with king-size 4-poster bed and en suite bathroom.
- Diane de Poitier with 2 single beds.
- Dauphine's with a single bed, a child bed and a cot.
En suite with Marie-Antoinette’s bathroom.
Outside this stone castle is set within the ancestral Barony's grounds that comprise 7 acres of lush gardens surrounded by an ancient moat.
- 40ft heated pool with child area surrounded by palm trees.
- Pool terrace fitted with designer sofas and deck chairs.
- 7 seater Jacuzzi overlooking the pool and the chateau.
- Terrace by the dining room for aperitifs.
- Conservatory with outside dining table and Webber barbecue.
- Antique gazebo overlooking the French gardens.
- 14th Century moat and stone bridge
- French manicured gardens with water fountains, sculpted trees, roses and lavender bushes.
- Japanese exotic plant garden with Koi fish pond, bridge and sculpted marble bench.
- English park with magnolias, hortensias, rhododendrons and rare ancient trees.
- Fruit orchard.
- For the kids (and grown ups!) there is a tree house in the old hollow oak tree, swings, hammock and bicycles (x5).
- Remote control large entry gate.
Terms & Conditions- Capacity: The property comfortably sleeps 11 adults and 3 infants.
- Security deposit: €1500.
This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs: Included in the rental price.
- End of stay cleaning: Included.
Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: No.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Heated Pool
- Walkable Restaurant
- Internet Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting
- Games Room
- All bedrooms en-suite
- Bicycles Provided