House for rent from £ 127/day in Campigneulles les PetitesName/Address: Le Manoir Nord
It includes beautiful gardens and a tennis court.
The Manoir is located just 3 minutes from the ancient town walls and market of Montreuil, and 10 minutes from the golf clubs and beaches of Le Touquet.
The Manoir is set around a large courtyard with many stables, garages and outbuildings.
The 2 acres of gardens and orchards are surrounded by 15 acres of wooded pastures on one side and the village green on the other.
On the ground floor all rooms are lit by chandeliers and decorated with rugs and paintings.
The rooms comprise:
- 40ft wood panelled salon with large sofas, two log fireplaces with marble surrounds, antique dining table and chairs, HiFi system.
- A large and airy kitchen which is fully equipped and has a 2 metre long kitchen table with seating for ten.
- A second salon with flat screen TV, Sky and DVD, two large sofas and many books and games.
- A large entrance hall lies between the kitchen and second salon.
The first floor contains the following:
- Main bedroom with large double bed and en suite bathroom.
- Two further bedrooms with double beds, marble fireplaces and antique mirrors.
- A fourth bedroom with twin beds.
- A very large children's bedroom with two bunk beds and many children's toys.
- A large family bathroom (newly built).
On the second floor there is:
- A very pretty attic bedroom with double bed.
- A large, newly built bathroom.
- Elsewhere in the grounds there is a gardeners WC with basin.
Apart from the large formal courtyard there is a very sheltered rear courtyard with a paved area next to the house that contains a large glass-topped table with seating for 12.
This leads to a gravelled area with flower beds to each side containing rhododendrons, hydrangeas and roses among others.
The tarmac tennis court lies in a sheltered corner at the end of the garden.
It was resurfaced in 2005 and remains in good condition.
There is also a gravelled boules pitch with a raised terrace, garden table and chairs and honeysuckle overhead.
The garden is divided into different area by paths and hedges.
There are hundreds of roses and shrubs and several grassed areas for playing, reading or an afternoon nap.
There are over 50 fruit trees, most of which are arranged in formal squares or grown against the garden walls.
At the end of the garden is an acre of wood which is deliberately left in a more wild state.
A BBQ on wheels is also available.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: £200.
- Linen & Towels: Available on request.
- Energy costs: Included.
- End of stay cleaning: Included.
- Arrival time: After 3pm.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: By prior arrangement.
- Smoking: If you must!
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Walkable Restaurant
- Internet Access
- Pets Allowed
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course Nearby