House for rent from £ 503/day in CanchyName/Address: Le Chateau Normandie
Chateau Normandie offers the perfect opportunity to relax and discover Normandy's treasures.
The Main House is situated in the two remaining wings of the Château.
Recently refurbished, the château benefits from chimneys, beams and large volumes and can accommodate 9 people.
With a total of 6,700 sq ft spread out over 3 floors; 3 double bedrooms, one 3-bed room and 4 bathrooms.
The ground floor of the Main House consists of a large entrance hall opening onto a cosy winter living room with a walk-in fireplace, a stunning summer living room (100m2), a large eat-in kitchen (equipped with 6 ring gas cooker, 2 dishwashers, American fridge, microwave oven, toaster, blenders), as well as a dining room off the kitchen seating 15 people, a study room with telephone and internet, a laundry room and a separate WC.
- Bedroom 1 - Chambre Beige: This light and impressive master bedroom with view on both sides of the Château is situated on the first floor of the Main House.
320 sq ft bedroom with a four-poster double bed, stone fireplace and flat screen TV.
Next to the bedroom is a large bathroom with bath and WC.
- Bedroom 2 - Chambre Rose": Romantic pink bedroom with view on Canchy’s Chapel and gardens.
Next to this 130 sq ft double bedroom with a 1.
4m bed is a small landing suitable for a cot and a bathroom with bath and WC.
- Bedroom 3 - "Dormitory": A three single bed dormitory, ideal for lots of children but also comfortable for adults.
290 sq ft on the first floor of the tower with stone fireplace and bathroom with bath and WC.
- Bedroom 4 - Chambre de la Tour: Situated at the top of the tower, this 290 sq ft bedroom with a four-poster 1.
6m bed and stone fireplace benefits from an exceptional view on the Normandy countryside.
Bathroom with bath and WC on the same floor.
A few meters away from the Château, la Pommeraie is an independent house with a large living room, two single sofa-beds, fireplace, a kitchen corner and shower room with WC.
Overlooking the living room is a spacious double bedroom with a 2.
3m double bed on the mezzanine.
This charming little house, benefiting from an amazing view on the Normandy's sunset can sleep up to 4 people.
Private garden, internet acces throughout, WIFI and flat screen TV/satellite and foreign channels.
Cot bed available on demand
The chateau's old stables have been converted into a spacious (810 sq ft), cosy, full serviced ‘Loft Apartment’ situated on the ground floor of the private wing of the Château.
It sleeps 4 and is perfect for a family with 2 children with a sleeping area (private) for a couple, a full kitchen, dining area, sitting area with single sofa-beds; large bathroom with tub in the middle, a free standing shower, two sinks, washer, dryer, TV.
Own private entrance accessible for wheelchair.
Terms & Conditions- Security Deposit: €2000 breakages deposit returnable one week after your stay.
- Linen & Towels: All provided.
- Energy Costs: Included in the rental.
- End of Stay Cleaning: €150
- Arrival Time: 16:00.
- Departure Time: 10:00.
- Pets: Please enquire.
- Smoking: Yes, ground floor only.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Internet Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- Ground Floor Bed/Bath