House for rent from € 70/day in RochessonName/Address: Chalet - ROCHESSON
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
A wonderful, large and comfortable Finnish chalet in an environment brimming with natural beauty! Made from the round wooden beams typical of these Finnish chalets. You will have access to a pretty lawn at the front, featuring several apple trees. Further along, the garden turns into a forest and mountains, creating a beautiful view. It is located in a quiet district approximately 2 km from Rochesson. In the centre of the Parc Naturel Régional des Ballons des Vosges, the land of the rounded mountaintops. In the versatile town of Gérardmer (7 km), you can find a large recreational lake in which you can take boating trips and go paddle boating. You'll also find a small beach and promenade there. Gérardmer also features a swimming pool, tennis court, mountain bike rental, shops, a supermarket and a lovely market on Thursdays and Saturdays. A bakery and grocery store can be found in Rochesson (2 km). Marked walking and cycling routes take you along the most beautiful regions of the Vosges. The routes take you along the Roche du Diable (20 km) and the Col de la Schlucht (26 km). Take the kids for some bob sleighing, the more summery versions of snow sleighing. Sure to be a hit. The wonderful city of Colmar (73 km) is also worth a visit.
LayoutGround floor: (Open plan kitchen(microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer), Living/diningroom(TV, DVD player), Bedroom(Double bed), Bathroom(shower, washing machine), WC) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(Double bed, washbasin, toilet, balcony), Bedroom(2x Single bed, Double bed)) patio, garden, garden furniture, BBQ
- Deposit: € 100
- Cleaning: Possibility: € 40, or all cleaning needs to be done (sufficiently) by yourself (Obligatory to pay if your pet travels with you)
- Pets: Max. 2; free of charge (Permission for pets must be requested through the customer contact centre)
- Bed linen: For rent, € 10 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Included
- Electricity: 11,43KWh per night included. More consumption at local rates
- Heating: Included
- Gas/Oil: Not present
- Wood: Included
- Tourist tax: At local rates
- Cot: free (on request)
- High chair: free (on request)
- Cleaning: Cleaning supplement (for pet(s)) € 40 /Stay
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 10 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided