House for rent from £ 231/day in SioniacName/Address: Honeymoon Gatehouse
It is built of golden stone flanked by four towers; a tributary of the Dordogne River flows through the chateau grounds.
The Romanesque town of Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne is just 6km away.
The Gate House has its own entrance (separate from the entrance to the chateau), and is approached down an avenue of plain trees, through the large wooden gates into your private paradise.
There is a deck for sunbathing or fishing, watching the wildlife, or gazing at the stars.
The house is a three story timber framed building.
On the ground floor there is a charming sitting room with windows overlooking the lake, a large inglenook firplace and comfortable sofa and chairs.
A round dining table seats four.
Off this is a delightful fully equiped kitchen with small breakfast bar all in part of the round tower.
On the first floor there is an intimate sitting room with plasma screen TV, DVD player CD, ipod, books and another deep sofa.
Leading off this is a luxurious double bedroom with en-suite WC, bidet and the magical black bathroom with large bath, basin and shower as well as underfloor heating.
Climb the stairs again to the top floor where you will find the unusual barrel vaulted wooden brides bedroom complete wth ethereal four poster bed.
This room has four windows making it light and airy.
It also has it's own bathroom with WC, bidet, basin and large round rain shower.
The house has full central heating, beautiful bedding & towels included.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: £300.
This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs: Included in the rental price.
- End of stay cleaning: Included.
The house should be left in a tidy and clean state.
Extra charges will apply if excessive cleaning is needed.
- Arrival time: 2pm onwards.
- Departure time: 11am.
- Pets: No pets allowed on the property.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- Water Hazard: The property has a lake and a river.
Should an accident occur the owner or Simply Chateau does not accept responsibilty.
Children must be closely supervised at all times.
- Security: For insurance purposes, all exterior doors and windows must be locked when away from the property.
The owner of the property will not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or consequential losses due to theft or any other security related incident howsoever caused.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Walkable Restaurant
- Internet Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting
- All bedrooms en-suite
- Bicycles Provided
- Breakfast included