Villa for rent from £ 200/day in JuillacName/Address: Villa Shambhala
Three of the bedrooms have spectacular river views while one looks out over the beautifully designed garden.
The interior is hip and stylish, combining the ease of modern living and appliances with the classic luxury of well-appointed rooms designed for enjoyment.
This attention to detail extends throughout the house and garden.
- 4 double bedrooms (one bedroom has 2 singles), three of which have spectacular river views whilst the other one looks out over the beautifully designed garden.
- Two of the bedrooms have doors that open out onto the roof terrace with breathtaking views of the Dordogne River.
The garden bedroom (ensuite with bath, shower and WC) opens onto the fountain courtyard and has its own TV.
- 2 bathrooms.
One with bath/shower and the other with shower.
- There are 4 seperate relaxing areas; the courtyard, roof terrace, private river garden and the Salle d'ete - all perfect for early evening cocktails.
The Salle d'ete is especially designed for al fresco dining so that the charms of the region's produce and climate can be enjoyed in style.
- Private steps lead down to the Dordogne river edge allowing you to fish right at the foot of the property.
Or why not use the boat which seats 6 people and enjoy the scenery from the river.
- Log Fire
- Internet access
- Large flat screen TV in sitting room, DVD player
- CD player
- Use of the boat (6 persons)
- Private garden on the river
- Roof terrace overlooking river with hammock
- 4 new mountain bikes.
- 2 travel cots and bedding.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: £500.
This is to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Minimum stay: 7 days (flexibility in the low season).
- Linen & towels: Included.
- Energy costs: Included.
- End of stay cleaning: Included.
Please leave the property in the state you found it.
This includes the oven and BBQ - please clean after use.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- Water Hazard: The property is near a river.
Should an accident occur the owner or Simply Chateau does not accept responsibilty.
Children must be closely supervised at all times.
- Security: For insurance purposes, all exterior doors and windows must be locked when away from the property.
The owner of the property will not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or consequential losses due to theft or any other security related incidents.
- Smoking: No.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Walkable Restaurant
- Internet Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting
- Ground Floor Bed/Bath
- Bicycles Provided