Cottage for rent from € 46/day in Bussiere GalantName/Address: Les Deux Tourterelles Rouge près de Dordogne
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
This detached cottage was originally an authentic French railway house and is situated in a beautiful area. Close to nature, culture, the main facilities and a wonderful recreational Lake. interior has still its own French style, and the kitchen, bathroom and toilet are new and comfortabel. The garden of 1100 m2 is landscaped with terraces on the slope. Here you can sit or lie in the sun or shade and enjoy the beautiful flora and fauna around you. The house is situated in a cul-de-sac at the northern border of the Dordogne. The landscape is hilly with villages, towns (Perigueux and Limoges), pastures, woods, rivers and many lakes.
LayoutGround floor: (Sitting room(TV, hearth(wood), stereo), Kitchen diner(cooker(4 ring stoves), combi microwave, fridge freezer), toilet) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(Double bed), Bedroom(2x Single bed), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet)) Basement: (storage room(garden furniture)) heating(electric), BBQ
- Deposit: € 150 (You will pay in advance, not on site, returned 7 days after departure)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 60
- Pets: Max. 1; free of charge (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Required to rent per packet, € 5 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: Free
- Wood: Included
- Tourist tax: No
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 5 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided