House for rent from £ 625/day in OmeyName/Address: Chateau De Mairie
The chateau is available to hire on a self catering basis for up to 23 people in ten bedrooms and eight bathrooms.
The tower, with one double bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room, along with the gatehouse, sleeping five in one single and two double bedrooms, can also be rented making it possible to sleep up to 32 guests.
We have additional baby travel cots if needed, no extra charge.
• Two interconnecting double bedrooms, sharing a bathroom with bath and shower, and separate WC.
• Large double bedroom with extra single bed, en-suite shower room.
• Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
• Double bedroom with extra single bed and en-suite bathroom.
• Huge double bedroom (the bridal suite) with extra single bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower cubicle.
• Two further double bedrooms each with their own en-suite shower rooms.
• Interconnecting double and twin bedrooms, sharing bathroom with bath and shower, separate WC.
Large entrance hall, housing the grand piano, the main salon with lots of comfy sofas, open fireplace, plenty of tables and chairs for card and board games, an ipod docking system and the billiard table, the dining room (seating for up to 24) with a lovely open fireplace, kitchen (large breakfast table, three electric ovens, plenty of gas hobs, fridge, freezer, two dishwashers and all the gadgets you would expect).
There is also a downstairs WC and laundry room, plenty of outside tables and chairs, a gas BBQ and of course the marquee.
Gatehouse: two double and one small single bedroom on the first floor, ground floor bathroom, sleeping five
Tower: top floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room, first floor double sofa-bed available
Note: The dining room at the chateau is not huge, so we would recommend that if you are taking the whole estate you do so in the warmer months, March - October - then you can enjoy meals either outside or in the marquee, which can seat up to 50.
If you do wish to stay here during the Winter with a big group then you would really need to consider more informal eating options.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: €1000.
This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs: From October to March we charge 50 euros per day to cover the costs of heating and logs.
- End of stay cleaning: No charge, however please leave the house tidy and remove all rubbish.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: Allowed.
- No bachelor, stag or hen groups.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Walkable Restaurant
- Internet Access
- Pets Allowed
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting
- Chapel On Site
- Wedding Venue