House for rent from £ 710/day in Le BlancName/Address: Chateau St Victor
The chateau sits within a small hamlet of 5 houses, each of which is entirely independent, with its own personality and atmosphere, all set amidst peaceful green gardens and the surrounding fields.
Each property has its own private garden area.
The house can accommodate 15 guests in 8 bedrooms (1 single, 7 doubles), 6 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, library/music room.
Outside the chateau sits in 35 acres of private grounds with a private swimming pool.
The pool is private to the manor house and is not shared by the other properties within the estate.
Included in the rental price: bed linen and towels, cutlery, plates, cooking utensils, refrigerator, washing machine, microwave TV/HiFi, Wi-Fi connection, garden furniture & barbecue.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: €2000.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- A rental contract is to be signed with the owner of the estate and the client must be insured with an insurance company for his rental liabilities and any damage caused to the rented property or its contents.
A copy of the insurance policy has to be given prior to arrival.
- Capacity: The Chateau can comfortably host 12 adults and cots can be provided for infant and young children
- Linen & towels: All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs: Included in the rental price.
- End of stay cleaning: The property has to be left in the state that you found it.
If not cleaning cost will be deducted from deposit
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: Please enquire.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting
- All bedrooms en-suite