House for rent from £ 193/day in Brinon sur SauldreName/Address: Chateau Seiguier
There is a private access to the 15X5m swimming pool located in one acre private garden.
- The 25 sq meters entrance give access the stairway to the main courtyard and to the 2.
5 acres private garden of the house that use to be the vegetable garden.
It includes a cloakroom for cloth disposal.
- The original huge Castle kitchen (55sq meters) is decorated with antique furniture and a fireplace.
It is filled with a charming and welcoming atmosphere enjoy a relaxed meal at the dining table for 12.
The kitchen area is furnished by Bulthaup and includes an oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer.
The microwave oven and an extra refrigerator are located in the utility room in front of the kitchen.
- The 60sq meters sitting room has a four seats sofa, a two seats sofa and two armchairs.
There is a desk area with access to internet and 110 cm TV with access to TNT.
It is the ideal spot to unwind and enjoy the beautiful park view through the large windows.
- The cloakroom offer guests an additional loo.
- A utility room in front of the kitchen has the laundry equipment including Washing Machine/ Tumble Dryer/Drying Machine, ironing material and additional equipment for the kitchen: extra Refrigerator/Freezer/microwave oven.
This room is also the technical room that includes the central heating system and electricity panels.
- Master bedroom 1, 45 sq meters, with views over the grounds double bed and en-suite bathroom with sink, bath tub and toilet, view over the grounds.
- Second bedroom with two singles in adjoining the master bedroom, view over the park
- Third bedroom with two single beds, shared bathroom with the second bedroom, the bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet.
- Fourth bedroom with a double four-posted bed and en-suite bathroom with sink, bath tub and toilet, view over the swimming pool and surrounding garden.
- Fifth bedroom with two single beds shared bathroom with the second and third bedrooms.
The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet.
- Master bedroom 2, 55 sq meters, has a lovely views over the grounds, double four-posted bed and a sitting area, shared bathroom with the sixth bedroom with sink, bath tub and toilet.
- Sixth bedroom, double bed, view over the swimming pool
Discover the 2.
5 acres of private garden, originally the castles vegetable garden.
It includes a 15 X 5 m heated swimming pool and two XIX century greenhouses.
Enjoy the privacy and seclusion of the walled garden.
There is an automatic water treatment system that keeps the water always perfectly balanced.
There are two table allowing 14 people to have their meal outside prepared on the garden barbecue.
Guest are free to roam around the 45 acre park with centenial trees that is shared with the owners brother and sisters.
The glorious park is ideal for children to play in, with lovely walks for adults and an exciting playground for the fishermen! It includes a 2.
5 acre pond and 1 km of second cathegory river.