House for rent from £ 487/day in Varennes VauzellesName/Address: Chateau Fourdevoix
Ideally located in the Loire valley between the Pouilly and Sancerre vineyards, and next to the Magny Cours race circuit, the XIX Century Renaissance Chateau Fourdevoix is only 5 miles from the heritage site of Nevers.
The ground floor has a dramatic entrance hall and main staircase.
There are two large living rooms, a formal dining room and a fully equipped modern kitchen.
There are also 2 suites, one sleeping up to 4 people and the other a double, each with an en-suite bathroom.
There are breathtaking views from each window.
Upstairs there are 4 suites, with one sleeping up to 4 people and three double rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
There are excellent views of the garden, pool and ornamental lake.
There is a 17th century chapel in the garden surrounded by various century-old trees.
The chateau sits wwithin 5 hectares of park with an ornamental lake (that is fishable).
There are barbeque facilities as well as a large terrace with table and chairs.
There is also plenty of parking space.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: €1000.
The security deposit is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: All linen and towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs: Included in the rental price.
There may be a charge for the low seasons.
- End of stay cleaning: Included in the rental price.
- Arrival time: 4pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: No.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Pets Allowed
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting
- Maid Service
- Ground Floor Bed/Bath
- Smoking Permitted