Chalet for rent from € 64/day in LandevantName/Address: Chalet Houidi
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
In an isolated hamlet, a pleasant chalet with a terrace opening onto landscaped grounds filled with flowers, a pastoral environment. You will breakfast with an unbroken view of tree-lined pools and the symphony of the song of dozens of birds. To visit, Morbihan Bay and its numerous islands, vieux Vannes, Auray and its port Saint-Goustan, the Pontivy region, Etel ria, Camors forest, Port-Scorff zoo, Port-Louis citadel, the Carnac menhirs, the town of Voile Tabarly de Lorient, as well as its submarine base...
LayoutGround floor: (Kitchen(oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer), Living/diningroom(TV(satellite), DVD player), Bedroom(Double bed(140 x 190 cm)), Bedroom(Single bed(90 x 190 cm)), Bathroom(toilet)) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(via fairly steep stairs)(Double bed(160 x 190 cm)), loft) heating(electric), courtyard, patio, garden, garden furniture, BBQ, parking, pond(fenced)
- Deposit: € 300 (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 50 (Except cleaning the kitchen and dishes)
- Pets: Max. 1; € 60/Stay (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Included
- Bath towels: For rent, € 12 per Stay
- Kitchen linen: For rent, € 2 per Stay
- Electricity: May - Sep: € 1/person/night; Oct - Apr: € 2/person/night
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: Free
- Environmental tax: Mandatory: € 5 / stay
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 1 /person/night
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 10 p.p.
- Miscellaneous: Order a welcome basket of groceries € 90/basket
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided