House for rent from € 69/day in LandevantName/Address: Chalet Houidi
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
In an isolated hamlet, a pleasant chalet with a terrace opening onto landscaped grounds filled with flowers, a pastoral environment. You will breakfast with an unbroken view of tree-lined pools and the symphony of the song of dozens of birds. To visit, Morbihan Bay and its numerous islands, vieux Vannes, Auray and its port Saint-Goustan, the Pontivy region, Etel ria, Camors forest, Port-Scorff zoo, Port-Louis citadel, the Carnac menhirs, the town of Voile Tabarly de Lorient, as well as its submarine base...
LayoutGround floor: (Kitchen diner(TV(satellite), DVD player, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer), Bedroom(Double bed), Bedroom(Single bed), Bathroom(toilet)) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(via fairly steep stairs)(Double bed)) heating(electric), courtyard, garden, garden furniture, BBQ, parking, pond
- Deposit: € 300 (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 45
- Pets: Max. 1; € 60/Stay (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: For rent, € 10 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 12 per Stay
- Kitchen linen: For rent, € 2 per Stay
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Wifi: € 2/night
- Environment: Mandatory: € 5 / stay
- Tourist tax: No
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 10 p.p.
- Miscellaneous: Order a welcome basket of groceries € 90/basket
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided