House for rent from € 57/day in HuelgoatName/Address: Villa Maï Vihan
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
A beautiful detached villa with a rich history. On the facade of the house you can still see a commemoration honouring the first resident, a French communist. In 1941 he was taken by the Germans and the house was then occupied by officers. After the war, a doctor fully restored the house and used it as his residence. The current Dutch owners have respected the house in all its charm, while equipping it with contemporary conveniences. This is a house with no shortage of allure and charm. The rooms are spaciously laid out and the bathroom facilities and the kitchen have been fully updated. Outside you will also find a spacious garden with a terrace, which is a great place to spend time, and there is a barbecue grill for your use. The authentic village centre is less than 100 metres away and offers a variety of charming little cafes, an ice cream parlour, restaurants and boutiques, as well as water bike and boat rentals. Helgoat is best known for the beauty of its rocky forest, called the "Breton Fontainebleau". A breathtaking spot of natural beauty, through which the Argent River flows. You can park your car and relax, because all the facilities are within walking distance.
LayoutGround floor: (Hall, Livingroom(TV, DVD player), Dining room(CD player), Kitchen(cooker(5 ring stoves), coffee maker(pads), oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer), Bedroom(Double bed(150 x 200 cm), balcony), Bathroom(bath with shower, 2x washbasin, balcony), Bathroom(washbasin, toilet, bidet), Study) On 1st floor: (Bedroom(Double bed(160 x 200 cm)), Bedroom(Queen size bed(120 x 190 cm)), Bedroom(Single bed(90 x 200 cm)), Bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet), Landing) Basement: (utility room(tumble dryer, washing machine), garage) heating(central), patio, garden(partially fenced), garden furniture, BBQ, parking
- Deposit: € 250 (You will pay in advance, not on site, returned 7 days after departure)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 60
- Pets: Max. 2; € 15/Pet/Stay (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: Possible to rent per packet, € 15 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Included in the price when you rent a linen package
- Kitchen linen: Included in the price when you rent a linen package
- Electricity: Included
- Gas/Oil: May - Sep: Included; Oct - Apr: € 12/night
- Wifi: Free
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 0,22 /person/night
- Cleaning: Extra cleaning € 15 EURO /hour
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 10 p.p.; Extra bath towelschange € 4 p.p.; Extra kitchen linenchange € 1 p.p.
- Use washing machine: Included
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided