House for rent from € 88/day in Vic sur CereName/Address: La Maison Bleu
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Vic-sur-Cère lies 20 km. north of the charming town Aurillac, in the middle of the regional Vulcan park. Comblat le Chateaux is a hamlet bordering Vic-sur-Cère and owes its name to the castle of Comblat, which you look at from the characteristic house. The stylish furnished house lies against a mountain and consists of two floors, garage, entirely enclosed garden and a spacious balcony, reachable from the outside as well as through the floor. The interior is comfortable and the house is facing the south-west.
LayoutGround floor: (Livingroom(Single sofa bed, TV), Kitchen diner(fireplace, Burner(wood), microwave, dishwasher, washing machine), WC, utility room) On 1st floor: (bedroom(Double bed), bedroom(Double bed), bedroom(Single bed), bedroom(Single bed), bathroom(shower), bathroom(bath), WC) garage(parking), balcony, garden(private, fenced), BBQ, Cot, high chair
- Deposit: € 150 (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
- Cleaning: Mandatory: € 40
- Pets: Max. 2; free of charge (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Bed linen: For rent, € 7 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: For rent, € 2,50 p.p./Stay
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Gas/Oil: May - Sep: Included; Oct - Apr: € 7/night
- Wifi: Not available
- Wood: Included
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, indication: € 0,90 /person/night
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided