House for rent from £ 545/day in SaussignacName/Address: Chateau De Falloye
The reception rooms are large and offer a formal dining room as well as a drawing room and more relaxed living room.
The kitchen is well equipped and there is a large farmhouse table which seats 12.
There is also a second kitchen for storage.
The 5 bedrooms on the first floor are spacious and furnished with four poster beds, antique furniture and beautiful soft furnishings.
The two bedrooms on the ground floor are smaller and more simple.
In total, there are 7 bedrooms within the main Chateau
- The Master Bedroom (Bedroom 1) has a king-size 4 poster bed with double doors (with railings) overlooking the beautiful garden.
There is a private lobby offering access to the tower and its stone spiral stairs, and also to the en-suite which has a bath with shower attachment and glass screen, wash hand basin and WC.
There is also a heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 is another large double room with 4 poster bed.
This room overlooks the valley behind the Chateau.
There is an en-suite which has a bath with shower attachment and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
There is also a heated towel rail.
There are French Doors (with railings) overlooking the valley
- Bedroom 3 is a twin bedroom with a window over the valley and door to an en-suite shower-room which has a shower, wash hand basin and WC with heated towel rail
- Bedroom 4 is another twin bedroom with window over the valley and door to an en-suite shower-room with a shower, wash hand basin and WC with heated towel rail
- Bedroom 5 is a large double bedroom with window overlooking the walled garden.
There is an en-suite bathroom which has a bath with shower attachment and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and WC
- Bedroom 6 is on the ground floor, where there is an annexe which has a further two bedrooms, Bedrooms 6 and 7.
The accommodation is slightly less luxurious but still very welcoming and is ideal as a "Granny Annexe" or for a Nanny or Au-pair or even teenage children
- Bedroom 6 has a double bed
- Bedroom 7 has twin beds
- The Bathroom which is shared between Bedroom 6 and 7 has a bath with separate shower over, wash hand basin, and WC.
The chateau and its formal gardens are set within the original fortified walls and this provides a sheltered and very private setting.
The long drive passes through the vines and enters through magnificent castle gates.
The swimming pool is conveniently located within the walled garden, and whilst it enjoys fabulous views over the countryside, it offers complete privacy.
It is heated, fenced for security and measures 12m by 6m.
There are Roman Steps which are ideal for children.
In addition, the pool has underwater lighting.
The Chateau also has a family chapel, situated between chateau and swimming pool.
This chapel has been renovated to the same high standard as the principal buildings.
The Chateau estate is vast and offers the best of all worlds, there are the formal gardens within the Chateau walls as well as vines, meadow and woodland and a beautiful Lake.
- Sleeps up to 12 plus cots
- 7 bedrooms (6 en-suite)
- Private walled gardens
- Heated swimming pool (12m x 6m)
- Snooker Table
- Table Tennis
- WIFI access
- Satellite TV, DVD player
- Music Centre
- Daily Maid (6 mornings per week)
- Free wine tasting at Chateau vineyard
Terms & ConditionsChateau Conditions
- Capacity: 12
- Security deposit: €1500.
This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- End of stay cleaning: Please enquire.
- Change over day: Saturday.
- Arrival: Between 4.
- Departure: 8.
- All guests must be stated on the booking form.
- Heating: Please enquire
- Pets: Not allowed
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Walkable Restaurant
- Internet Access
- Wine Tasting
- Maid Service
- Games Room
- Chapel On Site
- Bicycles Provided