House for rent from £ 256/day in Saint AstierName/Address: Astier Petit Chateau
The main house and neighbouring cottage are rented together for groups of up to 16.
The property consists of the main house (petit chateau) together with a period cottage, so larger groups or families with children of different ages can have privacy, whilst also enjoying the shared gardens and living areas.
The main house comprises a large kitchen/breakfast room that opens onto the terrace and pool area; a large drawing room with classic stone fireplace ideal for winter parties; two large double rooms with en suite bathrooms; two large twin bedrooms with a modern family bathroom; and a DVD room with flat screen TV that can be converted into another double using a sofa bed if required.
The period cottage has its own fully equipped kitchen with stone fire place; a king size downstairs double room that opens on to the garden and pool area; a second upstairs double; a sunny twin bedroom; and a single bedroom that also contains a large wooden cot.
The property opens onto beautiful mature walled gardens with electric gates at both ends and parking for up to four cars.
Guests are welcome to help themselves to any seasonal fruits from the trees, including cherries, apples, grapes, peaches, apricots, pears and figs.
The pool area is fenced with a child secure gate.
There are several dining and seating areas around the garden and swings, a trampoline, slide and Wendy house to help occupy younger age groups.
All amenities and restaurants are just a walk from the garden, including a tennis court.
Terms & Conditions- Security deposit: £500.
This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure, subject to damage inspection.
- Linen & towels: All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs: Reasonable energy costs are included in the main house but there is an extra charge for central heating in the cottage as per usage.
- End of stay cleaning: Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
Alternatively, an end of stay clean is available for €200.
- Arrival time: 5pm onwards.
- Departure time: 10am.
- Pets: No.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- Bookings: The owner prefers bookings of 2 weeks in the peak season but will consider one week bookings.
- Other: During the winter (mid October to March) only the main house is available (up to 8 guests).
Please enquire for a discounted rate.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Walkable Restaurant
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting