House for rent from € 67/day in BelvesName/Address: Maison de vacances - BELVÈS
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
This quietly located cottage boasts fantastic stunning views over the green landscape and the mediaeval town of Belvès (2 km). This house is the epitome of the French way of blending ancient and traditional architectural charm with the comforts of today. The thick walls of the cosy sitting area ensure a wonderfully cool temperature. The kids will enjoy themselves tremendously in the surrounding woods. Life's good in Belvès. Explore the countless restaurants and bars and admire the beautiful facades, marketplace, Moncuq church, bell towers and the gate of the Hôtel des Bontemps. The River Dordogne is only just a few kilometers away from Belvès. In Siorac-en-Périgord (6 km) you can rent canoes to paddle past mediaeval villages such as St. Cyprien, Beynac and Montfort. The châteaux Castelnaud and Milandes along the river are also well worth a visit. The caves of Eyzies (23 km) and Bergerac (52 km) are absolutely not to be missed. Bergerac is famous for Cyrano de Bergerac, the main character in the play of the same name. There are quite some interesting museums to visit.
LayoutOn 1st floor: (Bedroom(Double bed(Twin Duvet)), Bedroom(Single bed(Duvet), Double bed(Twin Duvet)), toilet) On 2nd floor: (Bedroom(Double bed(Twin Duvet)), Bathroom(bath, shower), washing machine, roof terrace) Kitchen diner(TV, fireplace, coffee maker, oven, microwave, dishwasher, freezer, fridge freezer), WC, DVD player, heating, patio, garden, garden furniture, BBQ
- Deposit: € 200
- Cleaning: Possibility: € 50, or all cleaning needs to be done (sufficiently) by yourself (Obligatory to pay if your pet travels with you)
- Pets: Max. 1; € 5,71/Night (Permission for pets must be requested through the customer contact centre)
- Bed linen: For rent, € 9 p.p./Stay
- Bath towels: Bring your own
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Electricity: 8KWh per night included. More consumption at local rates
- Heating: At local rates
- Gas/Oil: Included
- Tourist tax: At local rates
- Cot: free (on request)
- High chair: free (on request)
- Linen: Extra bed linen change € 9 p.p.
The position on the map may not be accurate
No info provided