House for rent from £ 403/day in CernayName/Address: Chateau Picole
As a family or with friends, you are sure to feel at home here.
The combination of old-world charm and modern comfort makes the perfect combination for a relaxing holiday in one of the most beautiful regions of France.
The chateau is set in the middle of a magnificent 7.
5 acre park, surrounded by ancient trees.
The story goes that Queen Victoria had the chateau built for her favourite dressmaker at the end of the 19th century, though the legend has yet to be confirmed.
Chateau Picole Interior
The chateau has five bedrooms on two floors, each with a private bathroom.
Two bedrooms have ante-rooms with additional beds that are perfect for small children.
We can accommodate up to 12 guests in total.
Four of the bedrooms have a view of the park, whilst the fifth looks out to the wood behind the chateau.
The fully-equipped modern kitchen has a large oven and microwave, copious fridge, gas hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and iron.
The extensive grounds provide ample space for exploring, playing hide and seek or simply relaxing under a shady tree.
There is a small lake, adorned with several wooden bridges, provides the perfect spot for painting or an evening stroll.
Guest can take advantage of the first floor terrace and access to the dining room along with the private pool and a shady terrace.
- Impressive fireplace
- lounge and bar
- Venetian glass candelabra
- Also available are cot and, a highchair
- Telephone & Internet : Free WiFi Internet access is available.
Mobile phone coverage is good here, with coverage from Orange, Bouygues and SFR.
- Television: A large flat screen TV and DVD player can be found in the sitting room.
Terms & ConditionsChateau Terms
- Security deposit: Please enquire: The security deposit is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- The chateau is available to rent by the week, from Saturday to Saturday.
- Contact us if you require a different arrangement, to celebrate a special occasion, or for wedding venue hire, for example.
- Warning for children: The swimming pool has a protective cover that prevents accidental drowning.
However, when the cover is removed, parents are warned to keep their children under close supervision at all times.
- Electricity included in the price.
- No smoking: Strictly no smoking in the chateau.
- No pets: We cannot accept animals to stay.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Swimming Pool
- Heated Pool
- Internet Access
- Golf Course Nearby
- Wine Tasting