Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
The apartment is ideal for a couple and suitable for up to 4 or even 5 people. The apartment has been remodelled into a modern and flexible space, with an open kitchen/living room and two bedrooms.
From the apartment you step right outside into my small urban garden, with herbs, tomatoes and flowers. Do like I do and enjoy your quiet morning with a coffee in the sun :)
You’ll be staying in the funky Vesterbro. Just by Enghave Plads (the main square), a nice park and lots of coffee shops and bars. This used to be the working-class quarter and the red light district, but during the recent years it has been turned in to the most hip place in town. In this area you will find trendy coffee shops, import kitsch from Turkey, delicatessen, halal butchers and designers side-by-side.
Should you be lucky enough to visit during the rare extremely warm summer days, you can go to one of the harbour baths nearby and go for a swim in the clean water in the middle of the city.
Kids are most welcome, but no smoking or pets please. If you have children, there are several great playgrounds in the area and a nice park just across the street.
Guests will get my own guide to the neighbourhood, maps, tips and tricks, best restaurants and bars.
And I will of course be available on phone if ever needed.
- The airport is less than 15-minute away by taxi (approximately 200 DKK or less than 30 EUR. By public it is around 35-45 minutes and only 36 DKK or less than 5 EUR)
- 10 minutes bus to central station, very close bus and s-train connections. ?- 10 minutes walk from the "meatpacking-district" with galleries, bars, clubs and restaurants.
- 10 min bus to Tivoli
- 5 min walk to Carlsberg, museum and tasting
- 10-15 min walk to the big parks Søndermarken and Frederiksberg Garden. Here you’ll also find the beautiful Copenhagen Zoo.
- 20 min walk to "Strøget", the main shoppingstreet
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Towels, duvets & covers included
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with shower
- Free wifi (10mbit connection)
NB: the mattresses on the double bed are handmade cotton mattresses from Nepal. Two mattresses on top of each other. I really like their firmness, but some people find it quite hard. So please let me know beforehand if you are not comfortable with a firm mattress, then I'll try to find a solution.
The two single beds in the other bedroom are foam mattresses. Normally they are on the two elevated beds (with ladders) but for guest I put them on the floor so you don't have to climb :)
bed_linen_and_towels kitchen wifi internet tv free_cleaning outdoor_space