Room for rent from € 58/day in MontrealName/Address:
This very large room, with en suite shower/toilet, includes ;
- Queen sized bed (60"x80")
- additional twin sized mattresses (39"x75") available to accommodate up to 4 people comfortably
- clean private en suite shower room /w toilet
- free laundry room /w soap provided
- hair dryer, iron and ironing board available
- local phone
- WiFi printer, fax and scanner
- 2013 travel guides (Lonely Planet, Routard, Petit Futé, etc...)
- Unlimited 60 Mbps WiFi Internet
- two road bikes (with helmets, lights and locks) to move around or to visit the city!The kitchen is fully equipped with professional grade pots, pans and knives, microwave, stove, blender, rice cooker and two refrigerators. There is also a spice rack, cooking oils and salt/pepper dispensers.
The door to the room is fitted with a lock and key and is located within a quiet and friendly five bedroom apartment, shared by myself and other BnB guests, giving it a safe and cozy hostel-like feeling.
The apartment is located in a very quiet and safe district, Cote-des-Neiges ;
- 4 minute walk to the underground subway station Cote-Saint-Catherine
- 15 minute metro ride to the downtown area or to the Old Port
- 30 minute walk to Mount Royal Park
- 20 minute walk to UdeM/HEC
- 10 minutes drunk walk from the McCarrold's Irish Pub.
- 7 minute walk to St-Mary's Hospital
- 10 minute walk to the Jewish General Hospital
The local food markets, butcher and bakery are just around the corner. Ample free parking is always available on the street just in front of the house. Easy access to the highway.
P.-S. I have one of the friendliest Siamese cats you've ever met, guaranteed.