Apartment for rent from € 92/day in MontrealName/Address:
You arrive in Montreal and you don't want to sleep in a hostel! Singles, couples or 4 persons will enjoy this beautiful 1bedroom of 55m2 newly painted and fully furnished on the 1st floor of a quiet building!
The appartemt is well heated in winter because it is a central heater so you will enjoy the warm of winter!
We do our best to make your stay very pleasant!
The apartment is fully furnished ans you will have acess to the entire appartment:
- Big living room :tv 40 inches, sofa bed for 2 poeple, desk, chair, dvd, more than 20 english movies, french books
- Big kitchen ( new Fridge, new Stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker). You have everything to make a coffee, tea ou hot chocolate (sugar, filter) and also seasoning (oil, salt, pepper, spices...)
- Room fully furnished (sheet provided, queen bed 2 places, bedside table, 2 closed wardrobe )
- Bathroom with bath (towels provided, hair dryer, washing powder)
- Small balcony (table and 2 chairs)
- Coin operated laundry in the building (washing powder and softener are provided)
- Non smoking (smoking allowed on balcony)
- Pets are not allowed
- Internet wifi unlimited
If you have a car you can park easily in the street for free.
When you reserved you will received all the information: adress, transportation... we just hve to tell us you arrival ( time and precise the way bus, car, plane). We meet directly at the appartment for the checkin and we will give you the keys and gives you all the inforamation. The check out is usually make at 11 am but we are flexible.
The location is perfectly situated, you will enjoy the busy and tourist street of saint denis, saint Laurent and Mont Royal situed at the corner of the block.
You will reach the downtown in less than 15 min and shop all day long in the many malls like the Eaton center! Or if you want walk around ans discover the Plateau and Mile end Area, or climb the Mont royal!
You will have so many choice to found a restaurant, shops and grocery stores in the neighbourhood:
- Facing the street there is a grocery store "Laurier Market" and a gas station open 24h
- Pharmacy 100m
- Metro supermarket 5 min walk.
- many restaurant around
The metro is right down the stree at 2 min. In summer you have 3 bixi stations in the area.
For those who wanted to come with a car, you can park easily on Drolet or Henri Julien Street for free.