Apartment for rent from € 71/day in MontrealName/Address:
This Condo is luxury furnished to provide the best experience and with all the conveniences that will surely be to your taste:
• Heater, Hot water, Fridge, Stove Electricity...
• Washer and Dryer
• Situated at the 19th floor giving a very nice view
• Lounge, dining room in open space with generous proportions.
• Stove, refrigerator provided.
• Central Heating and central Air conditioner
• Internet Wifi.
• TV plasma and TV cable with most of the English and French channels
• 1 min from the famous Saint Catherine Street (stores, jewelry .....)
• 1 min from Crescent (bars, discos, restaurant ...)
• 15 min walk from Place des arts.
•1 min of metro station Guy Concordia and of course to the bus station!!
- Microwave, Cooking pot, Espresso machine (Tassimo)
- Glassware and cookware
- Linens and Towels
- Shampoo, soap, toilet paper
This loft is nestled in downtown's business district (International district) and is within a few minute's walking distance to McGill and one minute away Concordia Metro. It is an a unbeatable location for tourists!!
Montreal is one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan places in Canada. Known for being the North American city of festivals and summer entertainment, it is also renowned for its vibrant night life and restaurants. And at it's heart...the famous Crescent Street.
Close to the Bell Centre where the montreal canadiens play, all major concerts.
-From Trudeau Airport, the 747 bus will drop you off 5 min walking distance from the apartment
-There’s a private parking (1 min walk), it's not included in the transaction. It's 16$ per night, so if you need it just ask me once the reservation is completed and you would have my email and phone number to contact me.