Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
This home is perfect for families or groups who like peaceful places close to the city. Easy to access via transit & major highways. Comfortably fits up to 6 with a den, living room, rec room and beautiful back yard.
***Currently seeking a longer-term arrangement of 4+ months, monthly pricing has been adjusted to reflect this***
The Rose is a lovely little gem of a home nestled in the Bloor & Royal York area of Etobicoke. It can comfortably fit large groups and is perfect for weddings, families with children or several couples travelling together.
This is the home of a young family, so the decor and furniture is rather spartan in order to hold up to the rigours of twin 5-year-old boys! Please keep that in mind when booking the space.
The home is quite large when you walk in from the private carport. You'll enter into the heart of the home with a large, open concept living room with decorative fireplace and bay windows. Walk a little further and you're in the dining room and then the kitchen.
The kitchen is a little small but has absolutely everything you need to cook, including some pantry staples.
Also on the main floor is the master bedroom with a queen size bed and small TV. Across the hall is a beautiful 4-piece bathroom that was recently renovated and includes a bathtub.
The car garage was converted into a den/bedroom that leads to a garden room. This space can function in several ways:
- Child's bedroom (2 small children's beds are included)
- Office space
- Extra sleeping quarters if you add an airbed (not included).
The room is normally the bedroom for 2 young boys but would be great as an office.
The beautiful and private garden is through the office & garden room and includes a patio, lawn & garden area. If you have children or a dog this is a great place to let them burn off some energy since it's fully fenced in.
On the lower level of the home is the laundry room, recreation room, additional bedroom and renovated bathroom.
The rec room makes a great cinema! There is a large TV screen and couches set up for your viewing pleasure. This could also be additional sleeping space if you added an airbed (not included).
Down the hall is the second bedroom. It's rather basic but can sleep up to 4 people in the room if needed. There is a mattress over the double size futon. If you remove it and place it on the floor it makes 2 "beds" in the room.
Finally the downstairs bathroom has been recently renovated and has a toilet, sink and walk-in glass-enclosed shower.
Guests will have access to all amenities such as free WiFi, TV, ensuite laundry, free parking, front & back yards. All linens & towels are included in your stay.
Interaction with Guests
As hosts we are available via phone or email for any issues or questions guests may have. If you would like to meet with us just let us know and we will pop over!
The Rose is in a wonderful residential community that is safe and beautiful. It is well-suited for people with vehicles, but is also very close to transit, and within walking distance to the essentials such as small grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants & cafes.
You are truly living like a local when you stay here.
- Parking for up to 2 vehicles is included with this home.
- Approximately 20 minutes' drive to downtown Toronto
- Easy access to Gardiner Expressway via Islington Ave.
- Approximately 40 minutes via subway to downtown (believe it or not this is an average Toronto commute time!)
- Take the 15 or 17 bus north to Royal York subway station
- The stop is 1 block away at Royal York & Glenroy
- Walk 5 minutes north on Humbervale Blvd. to Royal York station
Other Things to Note
- Roomba in the living room - Just push Clean, if you need to clean a particular spot - push Spot. Push Deck when it's done (but it usually needs some help getting home)
- The garden room - the curtains there are on velcro. The only way to open them is to completely take them off and then put them on velcro again.
- The garden room door - the blinds inside the door can be lifted up or turned up or down
bed_linen_and_towels kitchen wifi internet cabletv tv parking airconditioning laundry outdoor_space