Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Dream Home Shop is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
This well appointed 2 story, 2 1/2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, New York-style loft suite is fully furnished:
- 10 foot high ceilings
- lovingly restored 1871 hardwood floors
- brand new 42” LED HDTV (with 290 digital), and free NETFLIX
- Home Theater System ((website hidden) 3's with Blu Ray)
- expansive 6 foot high windows
- well laid out floor plan; very private between the two bedrooms
- plush, queen-size beds
- pillow-top mattresses
- the 'third' bedroom is unique and not included in our overall description of the condo. It is a 'cave-like' room underneath the stairs, with its own double bed, window, heating, HDTV, PS3, HD terminal, closet, bookcase, and a sound-proofed sliding-style door. It is extremely popular with the kids (and kids at heart) but, please note, it is low ceiling.
- tub with shower in each bathroom
- fluffy towels
Fully-equipped, well stocked kitchen with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal:
- full-size stove, microwave oven,toaster/oven
- stainless steel pots and pans
- full dinnerware sets and china
- abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- huge selection of dried goods, spices, rices, grains, baking needs, teas, coffee, etc., are complimentary
A full-size in-suite washer and dryer for your convenience.
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, a 24-hour on-call property management company is available for immediate action.
Parking is optional. A parking spot is a 1/2 block away (30 second walk) and is $10 plus HST ($11.30) per night per vehicle with in/out privileges. No reservation required.
- Monthly rates are based on 4 weeks (28 days).
Pets and Smoking
- Ours is a non-smoking, pet-free suite though you can smoke outside
bed_linen_and_towels kitchen wifi cabletv tv parking airconditioning laundry